non-immi O marriage 1yr extension, PROPER list of documents required for Phuket immi

List of documents offered by volunteers in Phuket Town immi office DOES NOT match with actual documentation required at the very next desk. Moreover, a processing officer sitting at the opposite desk will ask for even MORE documents. Maybe they just want a bribe, but srsly: if original list of documents was complete and up to date, it would save hours if not days for all participants of the process. I personally had to run 3 more times to print/copy extra papers (and wait in the line again), because different people have different requirements. And I saw many others waste time and money in similar fasion.

So I took courage and created up-to-date complete list of documents that may be asked by officers at Phuket immigration. Feel free to use it, make comments and offer printed version to volunteers to copy and share amongst applicants.

To edit:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kiurO8B1MUB28hzPGfeO9I2hgrfvjh3tVYDageNE64U/edit?usp=sharing

To download PDF:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/export?format=pdf&id=1kiurO8B1MUB28hzPGfeO9I2hgrfvjh3tVYDageNE64U&token=AC4w5VhPvmgxZr7BI8C_MNX_eTtpJ-gg5A%3A1436673522730

Please note residency certificate requirement (difference from last year applications).

Yeah it's awful that every year you're basically at the mercy of whatever immigration officer you get. Sometimes you have all the papers and they ask for more that nobody ever asked before and other times you get through even if you don't have it all "mai pen rai".

Very accurate, but you left one scenario out.

If you are working and earn over 40,000 baht a month, you need to make copies of your work permit, get a letter of employment from your employer, copies of your bank pages from the last 6 months, copies of Por Dor 1 for the last 2 months (tax record showing you are a company employee and any monthly taxes they paid for you), copies of the last 2 months of paper (forgot name) from company showing they paid your social security and a copy of your tax return and receipt showing you paid your yearly taxes.

• Like 1