food / special meal recommendations Pattaya for foodblog

TopTravelFoods

Dear friends,

I am a writer of an online foodblog, and I will be travelling to Pattaya soon.

For my blog, I am doing some research about delicious and/or special dishes in Pattaya. So that when I arrive, I know already which dishes in which restaurants or street vendors, I should definitely try.

Let me introduce my blog first: as I said, I am writer of a foodblog. The foodblog mainly caters to travellers/tourists and expats. It focuses on specific dishes in specific restaurants or street vendors. So that if you, as a tourist or expat in a new town. Know exactly which place to go, and which dish to choose, to have an absolutely amazing meal. A meal worth trying. So the blog will be written to help you, and other travellers as well.

It would be much appreciated if you guys could give me specific meals, in specific restaurants worthily trying. Like, really, really delicious or special meals, that fellow travellers should definitely know about.

Dishes with a special preparations, ingredients, etc. are welcome as well. Also restaurants with a unique atmosphere or interior design. Like, everything other travellers should know about!

I am looking for meals, and restaurants in the budget, and mid-range section. From street vendors to restaurants.

So if you have a suggestion, worthily trying, please let me know! J to help me and other travellers, find an culinary experience not to miss!

Your help is much appreciated J

Best wishes,

TTF