Pizza Company Sizes

longball53098

Hey does anyone know if The Pizza Company has standard sizes for a regular order (medium and large) and a different size for the Promotion orders? Or did they just downsize the entire menu. Previous pizza only orders the medium always seemed larger. The web site does not show any size info such as dimensions or number of pieces

Ordered a promo special of medium pizza, spaghetti, and chicken wings and I swear the "medium" pizza is now a lot smaller than previous orders. Inside the box dimension is 9.5 inches. This is barely the size of a dinner plate.

I have always believed most places the sizes are 10 inch is small, 12-14 is medium and 16 or more is large.

Last time I throw the pizza away after 1 bite....1 inch would be just right.

There was a movement to forbid Pizza Company to name her products "pizza" as they are not even similar to a pizza.

Hey does anyone know if The Pizza Company has standard sizes for a regular order (medium and large) and a different size for the Promotion orders? Or did they just downsize the entire menu. Previous pizza only orders the medium always seemed larger. The web site does not show any size info such as dimensions or number of pieces

Ordered a promo special of medium pizza, spaghetti, and chicken wings and I swear the "medium" pizza is now a lot smaller than previous orders. Inside the box dimension is 9.5 inches. This is barely the size of a dinner plate.

I have always believed most places the sizes are 10 inch is small, 12-14 is medium and 16 or more is large.

+1 Last eek I got a 'large' pizza and it was tiny, not cheap either... I swear medium and large are the same now.

There was a movement to forbid Pizza Company to name her products "pizza" as they are not even similar to a pizza.

Pulled pork pizza by the pizza company with cocktail sauce, authentic or not, tastes immense... and this is coming from someone who has eaten a pizza apparently the best pizza parlor in Rome.

Anyway i am off now because I am going to get some serious stick for saying that hahaha

+1 Last eek I got a 'large' pizza and it was tiny, not cheap either... I swear medium and large are the same now.

Pulled pork pizza by the pizza company with cocktail sauce, authentic or not, tastes immense... and this is coming from someone who has eaten a pizza apparently the best pizza parlor in Rome.

Anyway i am off now because I am going to get some serious stick for saying that hahaha

Well if I call my strawberry ice cream TBone steak there will be many people who confirm that it tastes very good. Even with the good taste it is no TBone steak.

I don't know for Rome....I would believe it for Venice, because the best place to eat in Venice is the McDonalds or the China Restaurant.

But Rome is big so I would be surprised if there isn't one half decent Pizza restaurant.

Well Thais put ketchup on pizza....

And people in Holland and Belgium put mayo on their chips, so whats your point ? Other than a very feeble attempt at Thai bashing which you failed at completely:rolleyes: Edited by Soutpeel

And people in Holland and Belgium put mayo on their chips, so whats your point ? Other than a very feeble attempt at Thai bashing which you failed at completely:rolleyes:

You had to bash the Dutch you just could not let it go cheesy.gif

What is wrong with mayo ? But i prefer a peanut butter sauce on my chips biggrin.png

And people in Holland and Belgium put mayo on their chips, so whats your point ? Other than a very feeble attempt at Thai bashing which you failed at completely:rolleyes:

What is wrong with mayo ? But i prefer a peanut butter sauce on my chips biggrin.png

:D no bash intended and besides I mentioned your neighbours as well, and how can I be Dutch bashing ? It's a fact isn't it, you put Mayo on chips don't you ?

Stop being so touchy, if I had said the Dutch males enjoy sticking their appendages in dykes that could be construed as bashing or perverted at least :o

Edited by Soutpeel

Seriously while the people are nice Holland isn't famous for its food, except cheese and Marihuana cookies.

Mayo and peanut butter sauce sick.gif Only Germans could eat worse things....

But I have to admit with the density of McDonalds Europe is lost anyway....

Solving the world's problems - one stupid thread at a time...

The upside in this thread todate no posts have started:

In New York; California, Florida ......etc

Nor any signs of pizza photo war or angry proprietor rant.. check out the Chiang Mai forum if you want to see it done properly.

Wellarrow-10x10.pngThais put ketchup on pizza....

Pizza has tomato. Ketchup has tomato. Why are you bringing up chips with mayo? Chips are made of potatoes. Mayo isn't made of potatoes.

biggrin.png no bash intended and besides I mentioned your neighbours as well, and how can I be Dutch bashing ? It's a fact isn't it, you put Mayo on chips don't you ?

Stop being so touchy, if I had said the Dutch males enjoy sticking their appendages in dykes that could be construed as bashing or perverted at least ohmy.png

I thought you would have understood i was joking about the Dutch bashing.. (that is why i put the smilie behind it)

Nah that sticking appendages in things is a Dutch thing .. in a nice tight dyke cheesy.gif

Seriously while the people are nice Holland isn't famous for its food, except cheese and Marihuana cookies.

I think your right the Dutch.. English.. German Belgian cuisine isnt good.. French are famous.

But I don't often eat chips but when i used too.. i liked it with peanut sauce. (and yes some combine mayo and peanut sauce) call it a "patatje oorlog" french fries war (rough translation)

biggrin.png no bash intended and besides I mentioned your neighbours as well, and how can I be Dutch bashing ? It's a fact isn't it, you put Mayo on chips don't you ?

Stop being so touchy, if I had said the Dutch males enjoy sticking their appendages in dykes that could be construed as bashing or perverted at least ohmy.png

I thought you would have understood i was joking about the Dutch bashing.. (that is why i put the smilie behind it)

Nah that sticking appendages in things is a Dutch thing .. in a nice tight dyke cheesy.gif

I put a big grin at the very begining of my post, what ya think that was there for ? :P:o

I think your right the Dutch.. English.. German Belgian cuisine isnt good.. French are famous.

But I don't often eat chips but when i used too.. i liked it with peanut sauce. (and yes some combine mayo and peanut sauce) call it a "patatje oorlog" french fries war (rough translation)

Germans have their breads and some sausage.....As well the southern one have already the influence from Austria.

French while having some great food overrated....a lot more show and speaking about food than what is really worth.

I would say Italy is the winner with second Austria, but rating all the southern countries in Europe above the northern one.

A special award for Russia....While the food is crap, who cares after a bottle of vodka.....

I first visited Thailand in 2005 and remember that the Pizza Company used to have Parmesan cheese on the table if you dined in, oh how times have changed. Shrinking products is a sneaky way of increasing prices. In answer to the OP, I think the pizza sizes have been reduced (as they have by all pizza chains the world over) but also the quality and quantity of the ingredients and toppings has gone down.
In fact, almost all manufacturers do this in all countries. Some people term it 'stealth downsizing' as companies can shrink their products without raising prices.
Other notable examples are smaller soft drink cans priced the same as the old 330ml cans. Some products have remained the same: glass bottles of Coke are still 10 baht. The only products I can think of that have gone the opposite way are candy bars like Snickers. They were 30 baht for fun-sized 10 years ago and now 20-25 baht for full size bars.