Strange?

tk47

Hi guys - n gals too.

Talking to a female Thai a lot of late and I am surprised by one or two things and wonder if they are the norm or not.

She owns a computer and a mobile phone but does not have a bed to sleep in and is on 4k Baht a month wages.

Seems a strange state of affairs to me but is this normal for one on a wge like that?

Hi guys - n gals too.

Talking to a female Thai a lot of late and I am surprised by one or two things and wonder if they are the norm or not.

She owns a computer and a mobile phone but does not have a bed to sleep in and is on 4k Baht a month wages.

Seems a strange state of affairs to me but is this normal for one on a wge like that?

:D:D:o

I`d be more inclined to get a computer, with which I can potentially make money, than to spend it on a bed...

Then again, a thai girl, might have more luck making money by owning a bed... :o

(sorry.. coulndn`t resist it... :D)

I`d be more inclined to get a computer, with which I can potentially make money, than to spend it on a bed...

Then again, a thai girl, might have more luck making money by owning a bed... :o

(sorry.. coulndn`t resist it... :D)

Perhaps she doesn't need to own a bed, since she always has the use of one :D:D (sorry)