Dog search

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone here will be able to shed some light on an incident that happened in my neighborhood 2 weeks ago. I moved into my neighborhood last October 2014.There was this sickly looking female who I began to feed. Turns out she was pregnant and had four puppies. Surprise now I’m feeding 5 dogs!

Fast forward to July 3rd the puppies are now 8 months old the neighborhood complained to the office personnel who told me they paid someone 17,000. baht to have the dogs removed.

There is a dog rescue place here in Bangsaray on the Military base. This is where the girls in the office first told me the dogs would be. I found the 2 male puppies there but the females were no where to be seen.

Every attempt to find the females has met with resistance the girl in the office kept telling me if I wanted a dog to go get one of the males. I kept telling her I don’t want the males I want the female that slept at my house every night. In an attempt to scare me away the office girl said I would have to pay 17,000 baht to get one of the females back because the care and expense of the dog being pregnant. I told her the dog had not had its first heat so she was not pregnant!

Do any of you have any ideas where these female dogs may have been taken?

I live outside of Bangsaray about a kilometer away from the Navel base.

Picture attached

Regards,

post-207691-0-50168900-1437066321_thumb.

Steven

Wow 142 people have read my story and only two have offered advice!

Steven100 you're quite right it isvery difficult when the people you're dealing with are natural born liars!

If you manage to get any of the dogs back please keep them on your private property where they cannot be removed. Dogs and their poop have no place on our public streets.

so the answer for you my freind KEEP OFF THE STREETS.

If you manage to get any of the dogs back please keep them on your private property where they cannot be removed. Dogs and their poop have no place on our public streets.

so the answer for you my freind KEEP OFF THE STREETS.

I have the right to use public streets as they are built for just that "THE PUBLIC". Dogs do not fall into that category. Plus many places in the world, Thailand included, have laws regarding dogs running loose on public property. Pattaya and Bangkok for instance both disallow owned dogs from being on the public streets unsupervised.

Archived