Thailand - Pretty Much Done With It

sweetest_mango

this is my first post and perhaps the last to the group. ive been travelling to thailand for about 12 years now, spending no less than 4 mos a year in thailand and another 6++ somewhere in asia.

what i am about to say most likely will elicit the response from the 'wealthy' newbies to thailand -fine, go, we dont need you anyway. they forget i (we) were doing this while they were stuck in stupid jobs often to afraid to come here -or the more clueless had not much known of the place.

anyway, i came in to the arirport and met all the sourness that th eland of smiles -know to beknown as the land of <deleted> could muster. the girl at the bmta booth, true to forma had no change for a 500 and instructed me to go break my money -all the while doing her makeup. im beyond letting this outwardly get to me anymore -its just the stupid, lazy thais. foregt they have no skills and how hard it is working for a living in the fields.

now i read of a SHOWER BAN? of course, no one is doing anything of the sort. not only that can you believe it?!! people travel 1000s of miles, many see this heat as insane (im good with it) and the thai govt wants to fine tourists for showering -it goes right to the heart of the thaksin administrations hatred of whitey and promotion of chinese.

im going to spend more time at 'home' as well as india, philippines and who knows where panama? id go to lao but id have to do it via thailand -its getting personal.

i personally think unless you are an old guy with serious roots that you have to be a moron to settle here. the sourness and hostility, the anti-farang campaigns to make us out as monkeys, idiots and sex fiends, the morons that put huge sums of money into dodgy, non insured banks with no interest, the land speculation bubble is back -

im headed to india. i knwo that this is not for most of you guys. in fact youd not be in thailand if a 777-200 did not get you here, live in aircon, eat at mcd/pizza hut and of course get more no fee pussy in a week than youve ever scored at home in your lifetime. what kills me is this total wave of bs coming out of the govt - whats even worse, the single male continues to flock here -

and i migh add - even when policies harm th elocal people, as long as the pussy is about, youll endure any insult. nowadays i 'feel' like a sex tourist. no thai -not even men want to sit next to you, few chat you up and the smiles -

that is just marketing hype.

good day gentleman and please dont shower on the way out to the gogo even though you built 3 in your b10,000,000 home.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im headed to india.

for some stress free, smiletastic travelling i suppose in a country that really knows how to look after its people and its visitors in a fair way.

fell for the shower ban article too.

world traveller you aint.

but you are a bit of a prick.

enjoy india....boooooooooomshaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy definitely needs to GAG. :o I thought it was a good April 1st joke and I'm going to stick around even if there are some problems here. Keep hoping the people will wake up to what toxin is all about and his cronies too. :D

hi'

i personally think unless you are an old guy with serious roots that you have to be a moron to settle here. the sourness and hostility, the anti-farang campaigns to make us out as monkeys, idiots and sex fiends, the morons that put huge sums of money into dodgy, non insured banks with no interest, the land speculation bubble is back
im headed to india. i knwo that this is not for most of you guys. in fact youd not be in thailand if a 777-200 did not get you here, live in aircon, eat at mcd/pizza hut and of course get more no fee pussy in a week than youve ever scored at home in your lifetime. what kills me is this total wave of bs coming out of the govt - whats even worse, the single male continues to flock here .
and i migh add - even when policies harm th elocal people, as long as the pussy is about, youll endure any insult. nowadays i 'feel' like a sex tourist. no thai -not even men want to sit next to you, few chat you up and the smiles -

hmm hmm ... I have heard some kinda same way to see Thailand, by some guys I met,

coming here for years, making their main "shopping" for the touristic season back home,

they usualy spend 4 to 5 months here, coming back every year.

from already 2 or 3 years the topic is getting hotter and hotter, and just a few month ago, I heard that some won't come back, they would rather prefer to go to Vietnam or

Malaysia to make their "shopping" and surely spend less time around.

I did saw the main reason of a yearly long stay, "cheap fun (beers and drinks included),

cheap sex and easy life as a foreigner, and they did feel the difference, it appears that they are not so welcome anymore (they say), Thai male don't sit next to you ...

so, this post ..april fools or not, is unusual here, but not in bars and in farang places:huh:

it said that it would hurt wealthy expats around here ...

it does not,this is ofr me just a kind of kiddy reaction, "they broke my toy".

and this kind of talking comes from travellers not guys living here!

I assume that "IF" we were done with Thailand that would be for a lot of different reasons ... a lot more valid than sex and smiles :o

francois

now i read of a SHOWER BAN? of course, no one is doing anything of the sort. not only that can you believe it?!! people travel 1000s of miles, many see this heat as insane (im good with it) and the thai govt wants to fine tourists for showering -

numbnuts fell for it hook, line and sinker

it goes right to the heart of the thaksin administrations hatred of whitey and promotion of chinese.

whitey? haven't heard that one in ages, how about honky...that will bring us back to the 70s

Dear Sweetest Mango,

I know you are angry with your mother, but there are better ways to deal with your innermost emotions than projecting your anger onto other people. Many men express their anger in different ways, some even go to drastic lenghts such as dressing in their mother clothes and hiding in the cupnoard. I suspect that you are one of these. It is not really necesary yo uknow. If you talk toyour counsellor you will find many ways to deal with your anger, so no need to dress up any more or to kill the neighbours cat or to swear at the poor girl at the ticket counter if she has no change. Gethelp sunshine before you have a heart attack.

By the way, I agree that Thailand is going crazy now.....they are even growing a new strain of spaghetti on small trees at Suphanburi so they dont have to buy it from Italy anymore. I saw the pictures in the Bangkok Post. This is serious shit. PM me if you need to express your concerns.

Dear Sweetest Mango,

I know you are angry with your mother, but there are better ways to deal with your innermost emotions than projecting your anger onto other people. Many men express their anger in different ways, some even go to drastic lenghts such as dressing in their mother clothes and hiding in the cupnoard. I suspect that you are one of these. It is not really necesary yo uknow. If you talk toyour counsellor you will find many ways to deal with your anger, so no need to dress up any more or to kill the neighbours cat or to swear at the poor girl at the ticket counter if she has no change. Gethelp sunshine before you have a heart attack.

By the way, I agree that Thailand is going crazy now.....they are even growing a new strain of spaghetti on small trees at Suphanburi so they dont have to buy it from Italy anymore. I saw the pictures in the Bangkok Post. This is serious shit. PM me if you need to express your concerns.

:o

Is there a shrink among the members ?

Dear Sweetest Mango,

Doctor Patpong, over to you. :D

unless you are an old guy with serious roots that you have to be a moron to settle here

I am an old guy and I seriosly root. I suppose I am a moron too. But all this is better than going to that pile of steaming dung strategically placed between Africa and South East Asia.

Dear Sweetest Mango,

No shrink but we've got a few right-wing nut jobs that'll take care of the "Sweet Mango" for free! :D

To the gentleman,

"no use beating around the bush, when the truth will do!"

Don't beat around the bush, beat Bush around. :D

Don't worry, he's doing the best he can over in the Bear Pit.

Pathetic... :o

Sweet mango, i bet you feel like a right dick head now every one has imformed you that it was a april fools joke, now piss off out that 1 b a minute internet shop and ###### off to india, tramp travel dicks like you give long term gangsters like me a bad name, go toss off to your yellow bible man

Guest IT Manager
Sweet mango, i bet you feel like a right dick head now every one has imformed you that it was a april fools joke, now piss off out that 1 b a minute internet shop and ###### off to india, tramp travel dicks like you give long term gangsters like me a bad name, go toss off to your yellow bible man

Winkle you are winked..

Hey Sweety

Some of it made sense as it really is getting crazy in some regard. You would get on well with Mavis (Maverick) as he seems to slag everything off, perhaps you would care to look him up? Then again dont, he is such a self opinionated git.

Best of luck in India, big place and the women are lovely, and taller. You are welcome to your opinion as thats what forum's are for but lighten up and enjoy your travels. Personally when it gets as bad as the Philipines I will too be off, there is more to life than these hookers.

Davethailand lighten up its only an opinion, you and your mate Mavis make quite a team.

Must say disappointed with the language especially by people who should know better.