Thailand - Pretty Much Done With It

sweetest_mango

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sweety

Some of it made sense as it really is getting crazy in some regard. You would get on well with Mavis (Maverick) as he seems to slag everything off, perhaps you would care to look him up? Then again dont, he is such a self opinionated git.

Best of luck in India, big place and the women are lovely, and taller. You are welcome to your opinion as thats what forum's are for but lighten up and enjoy your travels. Personally when it gets as bad as the Philipines I will too be off, there is more to life than these hookers.

Davethailand lighten up its only an opinion, you and your mate Mavis make quite a team.

Must say disappointed with the language especially by people who should know better.

firstly i don,t even know mavis or whatever his name is,

yes its an opinion and its my opinion.

if someone does'nt like it in thailand then **** off back home.

if its that bad then why come back 12 years running, and whats all this wealthy newbie <deleted>,

bad service at the airport counter, is this because he's one of the many farangs here that walk around with there heads up their arse treating thai people like shit? if so, they deserve bad service,

go and complain somewhere else, theres enough people here (wealthy or not) that enjoy what thailand has to offer.

why air their views in public, especially in the way it was done.

does he have the right to slag of people that do enjoy it and get on here. NO

cheers :o

unless you are an old guy with serious roots that you have to be a moron to settle here

I am an old guy and I seriosly root. I suppose I am a moron too. But all this is better than going to that pile of steaming dung strategically placed between Africa and South East Asia.

Rooting is ALWAYS serious stuff. Keep at it. :o

Best of luck in India, big place and the women are lovely, and taller.

Those ones you will most probably never, ever meet them if you go to India.

And if you do, I am not sure it will last long,...:o

India does have financial requirements too. And occasionly I have seen Indian official scowl. Them's the breaks I guess.

I think the funniest thing here is that this thread is still alive and throbbing with comments - ppl keep talking to the guy who said will never write again here and perhaps even open to read this forum. it makes me curious: why would thne ppl bother to try address their posts to him directly, in second person? seems like he has seriously hooked up a lot of egos or what?

I'm neither exception from that - adding here another seemingly pointless post in form of some pondering....

hmmmm

human nature and particularly its side of conditioned psyche is curious interesting thing ! :o

Hmm who needs pessimistic gits anyways. Far prefer LOS any day-closest thing to paradise even with its faults. :o

###### right! There's a strong streak of paranoia that runs through a lot of these "frequent visitors" to (i.e. self-proclaimed experts on) Thailand. It doesn't surprise me a guy like this would fall for a shower-ban joke and see it as part of a conspiracy to keep farang out of the country.

Despite his loooong time in-country, Trink was another paranoid, forever going on about how "ripping off the farang is the Thai national pastime." But since he didn't speak a word of Thai (had to drag his wife around with him to interview BGs), and spent all his time around nightlife areas, I guess we can forgive him.

Sweetest mango ? more like rotten plum! :D

Have fun in India, you can smoke yourself stupid and talk with all the nice people there. No one will try to rip you off and their not lazy or hassle you !!!!!! :D

Please begone oh learned one or should I say Guru :o

What a pratt !

this is my first post and perhaps the last to the group. ive been travelling to thailand for about 12 years now,

Oh sweetest_mango, what hit you? Thailand is the land of smiles, only sometimes the ladies at immigration might be newcomers, who never heard about this. But then, they usually do smile at me. Hope it never happens to the male species, I mean, I want an entry chop, nothing else.

But you are right, India is a great place, head over there in a 747-200 (I think it is the latest model of AI), stay in the Taj Mahal or Interconti. and ask them to break Rp 500 because you wish to leave a generous tip. :o

Perhaps, visit LOS again and talk to some guys in the head gear. They always smile. Why? Because they own in BKK (as example) Sukhumvit 1-24k, but than they are Thais, not Indians.

Well buddie, try to sit down, relax and learn.

BTW, I do like the Thai way of saving water, not only on April fools' day.

SAVE WATER, SHOWER WITH A FRIEND

this is my first post and perhaps the last to the group. ive been travelling to thailand for about 12 years now,

Oh sweetest_mango, what hit you? Thailand is the land of smiles, only sometimes the ladies at immigration might be newcomers, who never heard about this. But then, they usually do smile at me. Hope it never happens to the male species, I mean, I want an entry chop, nothing else.

But you are right, India is a great place, head over there in a 747-200 (I think it is the latest model of AI), stay in the Taj Mahal or Interconti. and ask them to break Rp 500 because you wish to leave a generous tip. :o

Perhaps, visit LOS again and talk to some guys in the head gear. They always smile. Why? Because they own in BKK (as example) Sukhumvit 1-24k, but than they are Thais, not Indians.

Well buddie, try to sit down, relax and learn.

BTW, I do like the Thai way of saving water, not only on April fools' day.

SAVE WATER, SHOWER WITH A FRIEND

Showering with a friend has appeal dear Axel. :D

:o

There are none so blind as them that wont see. eh Mang?

like sheep to the slaughter. I wish you all the luck in the world

in your new chosen environment. Though cynical, I and I'm sure

anyone who has been here some time will identify with your

grievences.

well well -

yes, you got me. it was april fools and the only defense i have was that i just came off a 20 hour flight, had no idea what day it was (lest of all april 'fools' in thailand) checked my mail, saw the thaivisa story hit the roof.

was quite tired when i typed the missive and what i meant to say was -if you are an old guy rooted here for years, i understand why you are here. its home. it was in many ways my home. what i dont understand is all these other guys coming over in droves (esp that last 3 years). well, i really do -PUSSY.

BUT... my turn to fire back -esp since i have been cajoled

pattaya used to be fun. now, ever freak imagined and many that i cannot are here and guess what -thems is yous.

youre old, your fat, the girls make fun of you, you cant speak thai worth a <deleted>-k, you dont know sonkran from loi krathong, but hey -you got the monnee. even though youve been here for a few years and you think you have some god given right to thailand because you at the END of your pathetic, divorced life have cobbled together a pittance and have come to thailand to blow it all. your childrens inheritence. the thais aint genuinely nice to you pal - its the MONEEE.

this self righteous attitude as if like you belong here is a joke. youre no more thai than a wash basin. THIS WHOLE CONCEPT THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE 'MONEY' IS SO SORDID AND BANAL it makes me puke. most of you losers have no idea what serious money even is. if you did youd be at home in a posh house with a lady there -cause i know ###### well you freaks dont eat the food, cant suffer the heat, cant speak the language and have not a clue about the culture (this is not necc directed at old timers).

id be utterly shocked if more than a few of you atthe end of your dire, pathetic, babbitt troll of a life is/are worth more than a million usd. not that that is real money mind you, just a figure. thats why your here -duh! cause you can be a big spender even though you are not. you can harrass and poke fun and belittle people that have less than you. maybe during your selfish life others were doing good things and making honorable merit - you the salesprick babbitt, the insurance <deleted>-k, the peddler, the ambulance chaser, the menial middle manager, the 'financial advisor' [lol!].

ive had a good life, worked some, played a lot, TRAVELLED A LOT. good education despite my rants and keyboard bangings. whats the harm in a travel to india? indi is loads of fun. course MOST OF YOU have never been much of anywhere save for the pub and back to the squlalor of your tired little house and frumpy wife. bet my bag weighs less than your gut -im positive. as if travelling and seeing the world is a bad thing. you smug chuckleheads sit at your computers at type this and that, angry words they are to be sure -its because you now its all true:

youre a loser

youre a big fat dope

the girls arent payng attention to you -its the wallet

your just a dumb ass, uneducated babbitt. you wouldnt know culture if it bit you on your ass -the snide india comments go to the heart of this truth. both to travel and culture.

you came to late to the party. SORRY ..thermae is done, so is patpong -YEARS AGO. guess what -nana, pales to its former glory and soi cowboy, well that was done even before i hit the scene

what is so great about this modern thai culture? the country has TOTALLY lost its compass. were any of you aware that thailand owes a huge part of its culture TO INDIA? of course you were. fact is most of you twits havent been anywhere and if youd all be honest you would not be in thailand if it were not for the sex that you pay for.

most of you are too clueless to know when you are getting gamed. so be the fat happy bastards. and look at the ego in the replies!! this was never an -i know thailand better than you. i was a post noting:

thais -just plain rude often times.

april fool joke i got played to be sure

i understand why the old guys are here, but as thailand continues to throughly insult and harass the foreigner -the dumb ass SEX TOURISTS (thats really waht you are OH > drunkards too!)

thailand has squandered its resources. its a huge cesspool. theres not a decent reef, the noise, air pollution...

what is really funny, you fat ugly, drunk ass pricks 9to toss a few names about myself). never had an attractive date in your lives. you come to thailand for the sex. find some woman. marry/settle and then go cheat on her!!! then you rationalize by saying that its the 'thai way'. in any culture that is a loathesome act.

what is even more pathetic than the man that comes here for sex. the lonely loser that comes here for love.

but i will have the last laugh from you dumb ass sex tourist drunks (i can say all this since the issue had degenerated into NAME CALLING -not addressing the issue/post) -when this country has serious water and power issues in less than a decade and muslim terrorism has dropped the bottom out of land prices, air pollution, global warming, chemical waste, bank crash and corruption that can match africa. my money (my trust) will be secure and i will be having a blast no matter where i am in this great and dangerous world.

its so funny -you are SOOOOOO stupid. you invest in a house, put half mil baht in the bank AND marry a local -and you still grovel for the 'privilage' of living in a third world country. guess what dummy....THAT IS WHAT THE THAIS - YES, THE THAI PEOPLE -NOT THE THAI GOVT >> TELLING YOU EXACTLY WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU. but, like the oaf you are -you whine and cry and crawl back. you get lawyers, play games with your money.... but no one does anything about it -why, cause of the pussy.

its fine for a holiday and once was a paradise - but i cannot see how being forced to be married, own a business/home, have mils of b in the bank -is a good thing. and much of that you still have to make a visa run 3-4x a year! its a TOTAL LAUGHABLE JOKE.

namaste - see you in tibet next year guys? trekking the kkh hwy in n.paki? tribes in lao/burma golden triangle (or just go to the bigc in chang rai HAH), diving in southern phils or sabah/sarawak? no -its the bar stool for you bloke-ies. and as people go on fantastic adventures -youll just be there, on your ass, the permanent sex tourist and bar fixture - just you and your gut as company (and whomever else youve PAID FOR). doesnt sound like much of a life to me, but then again, most of you have never had a pretty girlfriend or sex without paying for it.

-but as they say, up to you

Oh what a ranting, nothing to do with jet lag anymore.

Actually no need to try to explain something. But by all means, go to a country where you like it better. Or look for a job that combines sex and travel.

Guesss you heard this joke before, so I don't have to spell it out :o:D

YOU SAD ######,

YOU REALLY HAVE'NT GOT A CLUE HAVE YOU,

YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALOT OR IS IT THAT YOUR DESCRIBING YOURSELF.

ME - I'M MARRIED,

I SPEAK A LITTLE THAI,

I LOVE THAI FOOD,

I HAVE A NICE HOUSE,

I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE VISA RUNS,

I HAVE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AND EVERYTHING IS 100% LEGAL EVEN UNDER THAI LAW.

OH BY THE WAY I'M 31, AM I SAD AND OLD.

ARE YOU BITTER BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN PONCING ABOUT HERE IN THE PAST, UPSETTING PEOPLE BUT NEVER ACTUALLY ACHIEVING ANYTHING.

PATTAYA IS STILL FUN, MAYBE THE PEOPLE HERE JUST DON,T LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE.

GO TO INDIA AND STAY THERE.

PS, YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR MEMBER NAME TO BILLYNOMATES,

BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL FIRST.

YOU TOSSER

PPS, I JUST SHOWED YOUR LAST POST TO MY NON FRUMPY BEAUTIFUL THAI WIFE WHO I AM 100% FAITHFUL TO AND SHE THINKS YOU ARE A COMPLETE ######.

davethailand, Excellent, couldn't have said it better and won't even try. :D Maybe he got back and found his ole lady poking someone else that didn't have any money and was uglier than him! :o:D This guy needs to GAG! :D

i was'nt going to reply but after i read the post i could'nt resist it.

what pathetic views and opinions he has.

i'm sure the expats living here would agree?

I'm almost constantly amazed at the levels of stupidity around the globe the Internet has enabled us to observe. What I love the most, however, is this:

you came to late to the party. SORRY ..thermae is done, so is patpong -YEARS AGO. guess what -nana, pales to its former glory and soi cowboy, well that was done even before i hit the scene

Hang on - You're saying you've been there before, and then you're criticising the members of this forum for paying for sex, of which most members (including myself, needless to add), wouldn't touch a bargirl with yours…?

What I thought was a hoot was the way he was working himself up into a bigger rage as the rant went along.

Got to agree, he must have cought the old lady humping a fat, older guy and can't get over it. But, you've got to admit he did make a few valid points even if they were delivered in a real sh1tty way. The farangs who make no attempt to learn Thai & the difference between Songkran & Loi Krathong. There's a bunch of them out there.

All in all, his rant is pretty pathetic because it focuses on the negative. Also, it slags Thais & their culture and for that he's a huge piece of sh1t in my book... :o

pattaya used to be fun. now, ever freak imagined and many that i cannot are here and guess what -thems is yous.

ONE MORE THING, WHAT THE <deleted> DOES THIS MEAN?

EVER HEARD OF A DICTIONARY OR GRAMMAR (OR DICKSHONAIREE, GRAMMA IN YOUR CASE)

I'M BORED WITH SLAGGING YOU OFF NOW.

HAVE A NICE TIME IN INDIA, I HOPE YOU DON'T TREAT THEM WITH THE SAME CONTEMPT, ALTHOUGH ITS BIG OF YOU TO SLAG PEOPLE OF BEHIND A SCREEN.

WOULD YOU DO IT FACE TO FACE?

Can someone explain something to me...........this tw%t in his first post (1/4/2004) said "when i came into the airport" if he dislikes Thailand so much ........what the f%#k was he doing coming here in the first place? By the way tw%t i/m not fat .....am 40 and lived here for the last 6 years. ...................Whatever you do make sure you have change for your departure tax when you leave........wouldnt like an ugly scene at the airport :o

Sad, sad, sad and pathetic ######. Travelling a lot doesn't mean one knows everything about a country. I couldn't have said it better than davethailand. So, please stay home or anywhere else you are happy with. I hope not to learn you are back to Thailand again. I believe we will be doing just fine without you.

LovelyCutie, I'd hazard a guess at the only place he's possibly traveled is just Thailand. Seasoned travelers and expats I've spoken to have two qualities in common: patience and understanding. This guy has demonstrated neither, just perpetual arrogance and stupidity.

The only thing this guy has got from traveling is Air Miles (if that). The altitude of flying, however, seems like it’s had a massive negative impact on those neurons – god help him if he was born like this.

Boon Mee, while you suggested he does have a valid point about a certain group of expats not learning the language or culture, I’d still say that a large percentage of those expats still have more respect and consideration for Thai culture than this guy has presented.

If it wasn’t for the humour, this thread would be a massive waste of bandwidth.