Russian man found dead at his Phuket home

Lite Beer

Russian man found dead at his Phuket home
Darawan Naknakhon

1437131795_1-org.jpg

The body of the man was discovered by his son at a home in Land and House in Chalong.

PHUKET: A Russian man was found dead in the living room of his home in Chalong yesterday night (July 16). Police are currently waiting for the autopsy results to confirm the cause of death.

Chalong police were called to a house in Land and House in Chalong at 8pm last night and upon arrival were led to the body of Mr Petr Donetskiy, 56, who was lying lifeless on the sofa in the living room. The body was covered with a towel.

Police said there were no signs of foul play or assault on the body.

When questioned by police, the deceased's son, Artur Donetskiy, 32, said that his father was living alone at the property and had no medical condition or illness that he was aware of.

“Today I received a called from my father's friend who said that he had tried to contact my father but received no answer so I came to check on him and found him dead,” he said.

The body was taken to Vachira Hospital for autopsy where doctor have yet to confirm the cause of death.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-man-found-dead-at-his-phuket-home-53262.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-07-17