How long drive from Phrae to Mae sot

newny

Don't know. but Google gives a rough idea.

From Phrae (town) to Mae Sot (border) it is about 315 km.

The Google estimate is 4:30h.

Maybe someone with local knowledge can tell what the road/traffic conditions on #101 and #12 are.

Another route goes to #1, about the same distance.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Thanks for your answer.

That what I saw also, but By bus it's 2h hours for Phrae -> Lampang and 6H from Lampang to -> Mae sot, so 8H

So between 4h30 & 8H it's not the same, even if I guess I will driver faster than Bus

Lamphang seems a detour to me.

Phrae to Uttaradit, about 50 minutes, Uttaradit Pitsanulok, about 1 hour, Pitsanulok to Tak, about 1 and a half hour, Tak to Mae Sot about an hour and a half.

Not sure anymore on the Pitsanulok to Tak time, it has been a while. The road is a decent one over relatively flat country, with the exception of some parts of the highway between Phrae and Uttaradit and Uttaradit to Pitsanulok, but easy going. The Tak to Mae Sot part is another story and has many sharp curves. It can be dangerous because of cars overtaking on the wrong side of the road at corners.

Lamphang seems a detour to me.

Phrae to Uttaradit, about 50 minutes, Uttaradit Pitsanulok, about 1 hour, Pitsanulok to Tak, about 1 and a half hour, Tak to Mae Sot about an hour and a half.

Not sure anymore on the Pitsanulok to Tak time, it has been a while. The road is a decent one over relatively flat country, with the exception of some parts of the highway between Phrae and Uttaradit and Uttaradit to Pitsanulok, but easy going. The Tak to Mae Sot part is another story and has many sharp curves. It can be dangerous because of cars overtaking on the wrong side of the road at corners.

Ok So many thanks so ~5hours. by pitsanoulok.