Thaksin Seeks Exile In London

sabaijai

On grounds that he sanctioned extra judicial killings.

State sanctioned Murder.

Unproven dodgy business practices are hardly a good enough reason to refuse entry.

Ordering police to kill without trial, or at the least stand by and fail to take any action to stop the killing is however strong enough reason IMHO.

Proven, womble?

I say let him stay in London, enjoy the miserable food, the lousy weather and the crime . . .

What's the alternative? He's hardly going to want to eat Wiener Snitzel and speak a weird language or bask in the backwater known as Oz where the beer is weaker than water and the national dish is witchetty grub. :o:D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On grounds that he sanctioned extra judicial killings.

State sanctioned Murder.

Unproven dodgy business practices are hardly a good enough reason to refuse entry.

Ordering police to kill without trial, or at the least stand by and fail to take any action to stop the killing is however strong enough reason IMHO.

Proven, womble?

I say let him stay in London, enjoy the miserable food, the lousy weather and the crime . . .

What's the alternative? He's hardly going to want to eat Wiener Snitzel and speak a weird language or bask in the backwater known as Oz where the beer is weaker than water and the national dish is witchetty grub. :o:D

i supose its good in that way he can get a good cod and chips

in the uk

send him down to greasy joes

the peice of sh__ he is

they realy need to get him out of the uk befor the sh__ hits the fan

dont forget our familys are there

and they stand us, even when he has finnished lieing about still being in charge of thailand

why dont he give up

and come home to face the music ?????

Arrives in London

Thaksin cancelled his speech at the UN General Assembly in New York and left on a Russian chartered flight the city with Deputy Prime Minister Surakiart Sathirathai,

Source: The Nation - 20 September 2006

"""Mr. Surakiart Sathirathai :D

Deputy Prime Minister

Office of the Prime Minister

Pissanulok Road

Dusit, Bangkok

THAILAND"""

I suppose Mr. Surakiart is EX-candidate for the function of the new UN Secretary General...now being in London with EX-PM Thaksin............ :o

LaoPo

WIfe says they have voided his passport! :o

he is already in london

and entered into the uk with his invalid pasport

so how does the law stand in the uk

he is now an ilegal immigrant so can they send him home to the thai army now

today would be great

since they want his blood ???? :D:D

Probably find he has a UK PP......(all those little favours..yes)

but still he has broken uk immigration law so send him home

or apply for a new thai pasport at his own countrie

lets not make a beef about him he deserves all he gets thrown at him

a soon as the shit hit the fan

he runs to the countrie that can protect him

but still he sh__ all over us brits while he was in power

get him out of the uk

today will be great :o

please get real you havent got a house in your name ??? no matter what you say??? it may be in a company name untill they get pissed off with you ,then seize it from your little company

and thanks very much got my visas i dont need to worrie

do you realy think your that clever

very sad person

i think for the people who want to buy and live in thailand

not for the asses of thailand send them home

as they think like yourself that your save

or is that stupid ???

Did I say I had a house in my name?

Why does it have to be in your name? My ego is not that big nor do I think I am SO clever.

I have bought and I live in this country, I have a family, an extended family, I pay taxes, and I am comfortable in what I do, I don't have a drivers licence. Wrong I know.

I have lived here near on 25 years and I have never had a problem.

There are too many people around who seem to think that the country owes them something because they have decided to come here to live and they should be allowed to skirt the law.

The rules are not made to victimise anyone who goes about an honest day. Why would they?

Glad to hear you're legal. No need to worry!

please get real you havent got a house in your name ??? no matter what you say??? it may be in a company name untill they get pissed off with you ,then seize it from your little company

and thanks very much got my visas i dont need to worrie

do you realy think your that clever

very sad person

i think for the people who want to buy and live in thailand

not for the asses of thailand send them home

as they think like yourself that your save

or is that stupid ???

Did I say I had a house in my name?

Why does it have to be in your name? My ego is not that big nor do I think I am SO clever.

I have bought and I live in this country, I have a family, an extended family, I pay taxes, and I am comfortable in what I do, I don't have a drivers licence. Wrong I know.

I have lived here near on 25 years and I have never had a problem.

There are too many people around who seem to think that the country owes them something because they have decided to come here to live and they should be allowed to skirt the law.

The rules are not made to victimise anyone who goes about an honest day. Why would they?

Glad to hear you're legal. No need to worry!

i also have family here and live here with my babys

and i pay the taxes on time i might add never late

i fell sorry for the people taksin have stitched up includeing his own superstars

that have lost every pennie to his greed

as any thai woman could tell you what happend to

diorla thai

when one of her family broke a law

they emtyed her accounts and took the lot

she had to start from scratch

so taksin deserves all they can throw at him

and his laws stink thats why they canceled them all today :o

Suchinda's case was fundamentally different - he removed Chatichai for corruption, just like Sonthi the General just did.

If the public turns against Sonthi, then maybe you can compare them, but there's nothing in common betweet Thaksin and Suchinda.

In Thaksin's case there's lots of loot involved that generals might want to return to the country.

I am pleased to say, that the UK does still have some standards, after all we refused Mohammed Al Fayed a passport ! So cannot believe we would grant Toxin one. :o

It is bad enough, that he can walz in and out of the country, at will.

Does anyone know the address of his Belgravia property ?

There is a bit of a disconnect. On one hand Dr. Thaksin is seeking exile in England, while on the other hand he is telling the foreign media he is still in control of Thailand. Which is it?

have you forgot one fact that he is thai ??

and the thais like to lie there ass off when ever it the need feels

they should just ship him back to thailand nevermind the crap he can visit as long as he wants

if thats the case

then our thai wifes have family in the uk too

they should be allowed to enter free of production from imigration

as they have sister inlaws brother inlaws

mother inlaws

they are still our wifes family

no matter how we look at it

send the crap head back to thialand if hes still incharge then he wont mind will he ???? :D:o

There is a bit of a disconnect. On one hand Dr. Thaksin is seeking exile in England, while on the other hand he is telling the foreign media he is still in control of Thailand. Which is it?

have you forgot one fact that he is thai ??

and the thais like to lie there ass off when ever it the need feels

A bit of a racist comment, surprising since you say you have a Thai wife.

our thai wifes have family in the uk too

mother inlaws

send the crap head back to thialand if hes still incharge then he wont mind will he ???? :D:o

Maybe they're changing the immigration laws back home to allow easier access for our Thai dependents. :D

One thing is very certain, Thaksin has such a glowing and warm personality, it will be no time at all before he will be making friends left and right in the UK like he did everyday in Thailand.

I suspect he will be on the run one way or another everyday until the end of his life.

I am pleased to say, that the UK does still have some standards, after all we refused Mohammed Al Fayed a passport ! So cannot believe we would grant Toxin one. :o

It is bad enough, that he can walz in and out of the country, at will.

Does anyone know the address of his Belgravia property ?

That was only because the silly B.gg.r handed out little brown envelopes full of money to various "honourable" Members of OUR Parliament to try and get him one (amongst other things ) and got FOUND OUT.. :D

M.A.F his old drinking buddy is still running a Grocers "shop" in South Ken....wots it called...o yes and a.. fitba team....Bungs are Uz.... :D ...and I wont even mention the story of the.."princess"

our thai wifes have family in the uk too

mother inlaws

Maybe they're changing the immigration laws back home to allow easier access for our Thai dependents. :D

One's ability to spell is not a prequisite of contributing to the forum however it does show the level of one's education. There are many who have contributed to the recent threads who could do a lot worse than to to take a refresher course in English (Queens English I might add, not what they speak over the water)

Thaksin says coup unexpected, says Bangkok paper

Sep 20, 2006

AsiaOne

Ousted Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said he did not expect that he would be ousted by a coup, The Nation has reported.

In his first public remarks since he was ousted in a bloodless coup by military leaders on Tueday night, Mr Thaksin told reporters before leaving New York at 5 am local time for London, he said: "I didn't expect that this will happen. I came here as Prime Minister but left as an unemployed man.

"That's fine as no one gives me the job. I volunteered to work but the military didn't want to give me the job, so it's fine."

Mr Thaksin said that he had been in touch with his family and hinted that he would talk to the Administrative Reform Council, reported The Nation. .