Chaindrite 40 safe use?

The dogs are having problems with ticks and I need to do some spraying. Does anyone know how long after spraying it is ok for the dogs and cats to roam around again?

Does the Chaindrite kill on contact (the ticks). Should it be left down or wiped away after some time (tables and chairs).

Thanks.

LP

i asked about 2yrs.ago but i got the name of the product wrong it is chaingard i use for spraying indoors,not chaindrite.

i did get a reply asking if i was crazy,so no i wouldnt consider it.

there has been plenty of recommendations the past couple of weeks in this forum.

I have used Chaindrite in the house a few times and we seem to have eliminated ticks entirely although the dogs occasionally bring one in. I cover food and put dishes away, get the animals out and leave the room closed for a few hours. I then come back, turn on the air conditioning, fans, open the windows and go out again for another hour or so. I did feel ill one time after not taking precautions.

I consider the comment about bathing in the stuff to be a dangerous joke.

For spraying outside, dog pound, grass areas etc I use Bayticol in a knapsack sprayer. I have a mask. As soon as it has dried it is no longer dangerous and it will have attacked any ticks it has come into contact with.

It took us 3 month to get rid of the ticks on our dog.

It had injection (every month) and drops (every week), and two times a week, special shampoo.

What I believe took care of them, was that my wife every day, checked it from nose to tail, and "extracted" ticks and their eggs.

At one time, I thought it was never going to end; but it did!.

We were to slow to react, when we saw the first one, and then it just developed explosively.

Lesson learned!.