Where To Buy New Camera Lens

Stravaig

Is there anywhere in Pattaya you would recommend where I can buy a new camera lens for a digital SLR camera? I'm wanting a wide-angle lens for a Canon D60.

Thanks in advance.

Poke around the Pawn shops in Pattaya , they often have a good selection of camera gear.

Test b4 you buy !!!!

they let you

Big C on second road, up towards the Dolphin roundabout has a camera shop at the cinema end of the mall. They have a number of lenses for sale there. It's the only place I have found in Pattaya which has anything that you might be prepared to call "a selection."

Is there anywhere in Pattaya you would recommend where I can buy a new camera lens for a digital SLR camera? I'm wanting a wide-angle lens for a Canon D60.

Thanks in advance.

I know there's problems in Bangkok at the moment but they probably wouldn't affect you if you were to catch the bus to Ekamai ( get off at On Nut ) and then get the skytrain to MBK. There you've got the choice of Fotofile on 2nd floor or SP Camera on 3rd floor. Also shop on ground floor ( don't know the name) The round trip can be done in less than a day, the savings easily pay your bus fare and the choice surpasses anything you can get in Pattaya. :o:D