Interesting infographics comparing Thailand with the rest of ASEAN

Jonathan Fairfield

The size (length) when it comes to the female response seems to have less importance to achieving happeness, satisfaction, request for repeat preformance, longgivity of relationship, ,due to cleanlness , honesty , courtisy, foreplay, respect shown and maybe the most lasting impression is the mount , dismount method and the verbal accomplament to same.

No claim to being a expert on women, their mind set , mwhat they will do / say next , thoughts at any give moment, nor their druthers , but after what i consider a good taste of life and a good run of the same, this is just what has seemed to work in my total enjoyment of the female species. in some ways i shudder to remember, all the specifics but it is remembered as a blast at the time.

Old age brings back memories and as yet n(some define my age as old man) i an still adding to those experiences and plan on trying a few more if my back will just hold on and no go out on me

The size (length) when it comes to the female response seems to have less importance to achieving happeness, satisfaction, request for repeat preformance, longgivity of relationship, ,due to cleanlness , honesty , courtisy, foreplay, respect shown and maybe the most lasting impression is the mount , dismount method and the verbal accomplament to same.

No claim to being a expert on women, their mind set , mwhat they will do / say next , thoughts at any give moment, nor their druthers , but after what i consider a good taste of life and a good run of the same, this is just what has seemed to work in my total enjoyment of the female species. in some ways i shudder to remember, all the specifics but it is remembered as a blast at the time.

Old age brings back memories and as yet n(some define my age as old man) i an still adding to those experiences and plan on trying a few more if my back will just hold on and no go out on me

Suggest regular massage ( Nuad Thai ) 4 -5 times a week will help you keep on keeping on.

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting. I do question Hitler with IQ of 141: was that from bona fide test? Anyone who would invade Soviet Union before securing Great Britain seems to be lacking in areas. Plus he did some other bonehead moves that hastened the end (thank goodness).

If MRAs are correct, seems tourist professionals could have been working here legally since 2009, so one does wonder about the big flap regarding Russian and Chinese tour guides....

I wonder if figure regarding forest land takes into account all the encroachment. Ought to knock that down a few percent at least....

I would like to see the average car purchase price (or value) vs amount spent on modifications index (exhaust, ECU, wheels and tires, window tint, stickers...etc...). The Thais have got to be leading the charts.

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting. I do question Hitler with IQ of 141: was that from bona fide test? Anyone who would invade Soviet Union before securing Great Britain seems to be lacking in areas. Plus he did some other bonehead moves that hastened the end (thank goodness).

If MRAs are correct, seems tourist professionals could have been working here legally since 2009, so one does wonder about the big flap regarding Russian and Chinese tour guides....

I wonder if figure regarding forest land takes into account all the encroachment. Ought to knock that down a few percent at least....

Russian and Chinese tour guides do not come from signatory ASEAN countries.