problem with Non-Imm O at Phuket immigration today, help please.

I purchased a multiple Non-Imm O visa from London embassy, (UK resident).

Issue date 22/01/2015, i arrived in Thailand 30/01/2015,stamp in passport until 29/04/2015,

Went to immigration to do 60 day extension for visiting wife and when there had to register address,

i got extension stamp taking me up to 28/06/2015 and at same time register of address slip was stapled inside

passport saying i had come back on 22/07/2015 to register address again.

On 26/06/2015 i flew to Singapore and flew back to Phuket on 28/06/2015, immigration stamped my passport another 90

days taking me up to 25/09/2015.

I went to immigration today to update them on my address and they basically said i could only use my multiple one time

and because i had extended it one time it was now finished, took the address slip out of my passport and had to go upstairs

where they would give the forms and details on how to get a one year extension through marriage with the 400000 baht in bank

route.

I tried to explain if they were correct why did immigration stamp my passport for 90 days, i just got a shrug of the shoulders to that question.

i am now totally confused, i thought my multiple Non-Imm O gave me 3 x 90 days that could be extended after each 90 days then leave country

and come back and start a new 90 days.

Is my stamp until 25/09/2015 valid, the last thing i want is to be on overstay.

Can anyone help please?

I think that while other posters should be better able to answer this question, if you have a 1 year multi non-O, which should work exactly the same way as a non-B, you should be able to continuously enter, exit and re-enter Thailand during a period of 1 year, getting 90 day stays on each entry an unlimited number of times. You mention you have extended one of those stays by another 60 days, which means that most likely you won't be allowed to seek another extension on that entry. BUT you may also not be allowed to seek this extension more than once during the lifetime of the visa; better just exit every 90 days.

I would imagine your stay permit is still valid; just exit before that date and you can re-enter for another 90 days provided your visa remains valid.

You got totally false info from immigration. It sounds like they thought you only had a single entry visa. Getting an extension in no way effects your visa.

Your visa and the most recent entry from it is still valid.