Group of friends abandoned at North Pattaya Petrol Station

webfact

Group of friends abandoned at North Pattaya Petrol Station

petrol-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Thursday, a group of four young adults, who had been taken to Pattaya by a man they had met earlier at a pub outside of Pattaya, were abandoned and had items stolen from them.

Police met with Khun Wunipar aged 24, her Brother and two other friends at a PTT Petrol Station in North Pattaya where they had been waiting for 2 hours for the man who brought them to Pattaya from the Bowin area of Sriracha District, who had told them to wait for him as he had to leave for a short while to pick-up a friend at a nearby set of traffic lights.

The night began at the Damnanshon Pub in Bowin where the 4 friends met a man who offered to take them to a pub in Pattaya in his modified Toyota Camry. They accepted the invitation and the journey began. He stopped the car at the Petrol Station after the group asked to stop and use a toilet. They left valuable items including a CASIO Camera worth 12,000 Baht and a Samsung Smart Phone worth 7,000 Baht in the car and went to use the toilet.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/204594/group-of-friends-abandoned-at-north-pattaya-petrol-station/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-24

Is it just me or does that woman's head seem disproportionately large, compared to the size of her body.

A bit like me in my picture hey.....No I think she looks just fine if you compare to me...

Is it just me or does that woman's head seem disproportionately large, compared to the size of her body.

She looks pretty tasty to me ! I wouldn't leave her at a gas station

I might leave her but not until I'd filled her up with petrol if you get my meaning..Nudge nudge wink wink say no more...facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

A bit like me in my picture hey.....No I think she looks just fine if you compare to me...

Relevance of this pathetic observation?

She looks pretty tasty to me ! I wouldn't leave her at a gas station

Agree she would go well with some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti !!.

There is a update from Pattaya One. It sounds plausible to me.

The reason behind a group of friends being abandoned at a North Pattaya Petrol Station was finally revealed on Thursday Night as the driver of the car that left Pattaya without his passengers, gave himself up to Police.

When Khun Grisadar aged 29, saw the story published earlier on Thursday he was shocked and embarrassed as he claims the entire event was a complete misunderstanding and he had no intention of stealing anything from his passengers who were left at a North Pattaya Petrol Station.

Khun Grisadar confirmed the story provided by the abandoned group to Banglamung Police and confirmed that he left the group at the Petrol Station as he received an angry call from his Girlfriend who demanded he go home immediately. Without a second thought he left the petrol station while the passengers were using the toilet. He claims he was unaware that items had been left on his back seat until he checked his car on Thursday afternoon.

At this point he contacted the Police and returned the missing items to the abandoned passengers who met him at Banglamung Police Station and accepted his apology for leaving them earlier in the day.

Police will take no further action in the case.

Initial Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/204594/group-of-friends-abandoned-at-north-pattaya-petrol-station/