Thai NSC deputy chief transferred

webfact

NSC deputy chief transferred
THE NATION

30265123-01.JPEG
Lt-General Pongsakorn Rodchompoo

BANGKOK: -- NATIONAL Security Council (NSC) deputy secretary-general Lt-General Pongsakorn Rodchompoo has been transferred as an adviser to the prime minister, effective yesterday.

The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) on Tuesday issued an order to replace Pongsakorn with Pakorn Srichan-ngam, assistant to the NSC secretary-general.

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, who is also the NCPO chief, exercised his power under Article 44 of the provisional charter to transfer Pongsakorn.

The order, which was published in the Royal Gazette yesterday, said the transfer was made on the grounds of suitability and improving efficiency in the management of the NSC and to be in line with national reform as indicated in the interim charter.

A source said Pongsakorn has been transferred because he is a classmate of Lt-General Paradorn Pattanathabutr at the Armed Forces Academies Preparatory School's 14th class. Paradorn is affiliated with the Pheu Thai Party.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/NSC-deputy-chief-transferred-30265123.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-07-24

As they stated in the paper that can't be quoted, they are clearing out all the "watermelon" police/soldiers/civilians that are affiliated with Thaksin to not just an inactive post, but an inactive post they've specially created for them. They must be feeling so special.

When will this insanity that is politics/Government ever end so we can all just move on and get on with our lives?

Edited by Tatsujin

As they stated in the paper that can't be quoted, they are clearing out all the "watermelon" police/soldiers/civilians that are affiliated with Thaksin to not just an inactive post, but an inactive post they've specially created for them. They must be feeling so special.

When will this insanity that is politics/Government ever end so we can all just move on and get on with our lives?

The same BS has been repeating itself for the last 80 years, I can't see it changing any time soon, sad.

Are you going to jump,or do we have to push?

post-240734-0-51193200-1437709892_thumb.

"Paradorn is affiliated with the Pheu Thai Party." : Understatement of the year.

Paradorn is a life long friend of Thaksin and was appointed illegally by the Pheu-Thai government for the express purpose of railroading an amnesty through for Thaksin via another weird rule of Thai politics.

The audio tape showed us that, but not a single minister implicated in this planned gross abuse of power to aid a convicted criminal lost their jobs. Indeed : the Prime Minister herself stepped in to stop the deputy defence minister being questioned about it by the press.

Anyone linked with that disgrace should be in jail, not transferred to be another adviser to the PM. Somehow I doubt Prayuth will ask him for any advice.

Are you going to jump,or do we have to push?

If it comes to that, I'll take care of it myself.

An impressive set of medals. I hope he enjoys his new environment.

Yep. the one on the left is for finding the toilet on his own. The one on the right is for knowing where the coffee machine is and I think the one to its left (as we look at it) is for buying so,-tam for the office.

The epaulettes testify to the 13 questions he could answer out of the 100 questions on the army entry exam. As I recall, 7 of the 13 answers were wrong anyway but his Dad was rich.

Edited by Down the rabbit hole

Yep. the one on the left is for finding the toilet on his own. The one on the right is for knowing where the coffee machine is and I think the one to its left (as we look at it) is for buying so,-tam for the office.

The epaulettes testify to the 13 questions he could answer out of the 100 questions on the army entry exam. As I recall, 7 of the 13 answers were wrong anyway but his Dad was rich.

As you recall ? Mind elaborating ? Just how do you know he could only answer 13 questions and got 7 of them wrong ? coffee1.gif

Probably after the watermelons that matter (everyone up to the level of senior NCO) have finally realised what they have to do.

Edited by Enoon

Fought in some tough wars I guess? whistling.gif

Still not as bad as North Korean generals who are dripping with medals, for what? The Korean war ended 62 years ago!