103 FM is back

Oink

What is the frequency; 103 exactly?

... can't tell if trolling or joking.

You may laugh but on my car radio it's 103.25

Also there are (or used to be) several other stations around the same frequency that caused a lot of interference depending on where in town I was. Though maybe my radio is over-sensitive.

With luck the clampdown will mean that there will be fewer stations in total and so less interference.

What is the frequency; 103 exactly?

... can't tell if trolling or joking.

You may laugh but on my car radio it's 103.25

Also there are (or used to be) several other stations around the same frequency that caused a lot of interference depending on where in town I was. Though maybe my radio is over-sensitive.

With luck the clampdown will mean that there will be fewer stations in total and so less interference.

does your car radio have autotune functionality or a just a big old 1950s dial ?

does your car radio have autotune functionality or a just a big old 1950s dial ?

It's some sort of top-end high-falutin Alpine thingy that plays CDs, DVDs, USB, Bluetooth, VHS, God-knows-what.

Doesnt make it work well though. sad.png

How come its always been available online (I posted the point few months ago) but not via Radio as we know it ??

As far as I know the broadcast licence is only required for actual RF broadcasting.

The problem (as I understand it) was that all licences were suspended, then some were re-issued temporarily, but the re-issued ones expired before they got round to issuing longer ones.