Aviation agencies urged to boost personnel quality

Lite Beer

I think it's time to bring in some experienced westerners to get things on the right track. The way things are going presently the Thai airlines are going to be banned everywhere. It's a bloody shame. Wake up and smell the roses Thailand aviation.

True but will not happen. Too much loss of face involved. Too bad that the wisdom of the King a hundred years ago hasn't prevailed where he brought in a Frenchman to help run the entire country!

A source at the Thai DCA said it's going to take years to get the DCA in order. Some ex-CASA (Australia’s DCA) guys are coming next month. Apparently there are no 380, 787 and 777 inspectors in the whole of Thailand.

In LoS the words ' speed up ', ' improvement ' and ' abilities ' are dangerous at the best of times but to be used in the same sentence and about one subject ... ! rolleyes.gif

Any headline containing 'urge' must be followed by another a few days later containing 'mull', followed a few months later with a headline explaining that nothing ever changed.

When i hear a Thai pilot speaking english i always have to chuckle. I can't understand them at all and i wonder who can in a full plane.

Then i wonder about how they communicate with the aircontrol tower, in Thailand or abroad. Then i always stop thinking about it and just trust the crew.

I haven't flew with Thai airlines for many years though, there are better ones for half the price.

Thailand is like a giant juvenile delinquent who will not go to school, will not listen to anyone, beats up on people, does not want to work, drinks and just wants to hang out, look cool, talk a bunch of sh*t and boom boom with bad girls all the time.

I guess that is why I like it here so much... smile.png

It does sound like a description of the many Thai technical colleges, where gang fighting on buses and comparing hemlines and designer handbags is more important to the prestige (face) of the college than actually learning any skills which would be useful outside Thailand...