How to make facebook groups invisible from your friend list?

Sandman77

Sandman, the only Facebook I have is anonymous so I can log on to follow a link once in a while. I have a fake user name and a throw-away email address and that's it. My life is no one else's biz. I do have a picture of my cat on there for a picture, LOL.

Cheers.

Sandman, the only Facebook I have is anonymous so I can log on to follow a link once in a while. I have a fake user name and a throw-away email address and that's it. My life is no one else's biz. I do have a picture of my cat on there for a picture, LOL.

Cheers.

Great. And I'm pretty sure that you spend most of your time upgrading your mood, being lonely,then playing all these wonderful games, etc. thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Best option is to delete your account and live in the real world.

Shouldn't you follow your own advice then and delete your TV account? Or is there a difference between talking with people on TV and on Facebook? Facebook is exactly what you make of it – you don't have to use your real name, you don't have to make any updates about what you're doing, and you don't have to play a bunch of games.

Most people just seem to jump on the bandwagon and hate Facebook for reasons that are beyond them.