Rainy Season Started

OZEMADE

I live over on the Dark Side near the market on Siam Country Club Road. We had according to my rain gauge 51MM of rain in one of the noisiest and fiercest storms I have seen here in Pattaya. I was wondering if anyone had any info on the new tunnel they are digging out and how Pattaya city and the areas around coped.

Has the lake got any more water in it as I noticed last week you could almost walk across it?

Hmmm. Just a bit of drizzle and a lot of thunder in Jomtien.

We dont really have a proper rainy season here. In other parts of Asia I remember rain that lasted for days on end without stopping but that never seems to happen here.

Hmmm. Just a bit of drizzle and a lot of thunder in Jomtien.

We dont really have a proper rainy season here. In other parts of Asia I remember rain that lasted for days on end without stopping but that never seems to happen here.

On Pratumnak Hill it absolutely bucketed down for about 30 minutes.

"Proper rainy season"? A proper rainy season can be observed on historical rain charts, normally from late August until October. Most rain in Pattaya comes down in showers, rather than continuous rain.

What we had last night was merely a thunderstorm - not the start of rainy season.