are Thai people more tolerant than rest of the world?

srl1

i've heard ladyboys are very accepted, thats incredible, they would be much more harrassed in the rest of the world

if thais are so tolerant with ladyboys means they are very tolerant in general?

they say Thais tend to be very friendly and tolerant is true?

They are tolerant of ladyboys because ladyboys are thai's and will happily pay thai men 500 baht to beat up a foreigner who doesn't pay them the desired amount of sex. All this while servicing the thai guys for free and in some cases paying them for sex.

Would you as a thai male mind someone paying you 500 baht to take out your aggression on a farang punching bag? I sure wouldn't.

Would you as a thai male mind someone paying you money for sex? I sure wouldn't.

They are tolerant of ladyboys because ladyboys are thai's and will happily pay thai men 500 baht to beat up a foreigner who doesn't pay them the desired amount of sex. All this while servicing the thai guys for free and in some cases paying them for sex.

Would you as a thai male mind someone paying you 500 baht to take out your aggression on a farang punching bag? I sure wouldn't.

Would you as a thai male mind someone paying you money for sex? I sure wouldn't.

so you believe ladyboys are accepted because they pay thais to beat farangs when they dont get paid for sex?

they are so accepted for that? haahhahahahahahhaha

jakesully please

also even if they pay Thais for sex (stupid, not need to) i remind you that ladyboys are boys and only bisexual and gay people would accept being paid as you say, why straight people tolerate them then? they dont get paid for sex they no interested,

why in russia they would be beaten to death for being ladyboys if they can pay russians to beat the people who dont pay them? haha

no offense but i dont really know why am i arguing with a troll

Edited by srl1

Is this something that has happened to you recently? Please tell us more about your intimate knowledge of ladyboys.

so you believe ladyboys are accepted because they pay thais to beat farangs when they dont get paid for sex?

jakesully please

also even if they pay Thais for sex (stupid, not need to) i remind you that ladyboys are boys and only bisexual and gay people would accept being paid as you say, why straight people tolerate them then? they dont get paid for sex they no interested,

why in russia they would be beaten to death for being ladyboys if they can pay russians to beat the people who dont pay them? haha

Clearly you're one who's misinformed.

You don't know ladyboys go to Russia and make a living in nightclubs dancing in Moscow. I actually know of 3.

They're not getting beaten to death.. they still return to Thailand for high season.

Is this something that has happened to you recently? Please tell us more about your intimate knowledge of ladyboys.

Recently?

I've always gone out with ladyboys in Thailand. Never one lady.. so I've always been this way.

jakesully please

You don't know ladyboys go to Russia and make a living in nightclubs dancing in Moscow. I actually know of 3.

They're not getting beaten to death.. they still return to Thailand for high season.

i mean they dont get beaten to death i was only illustrating it, sorry, but they are very discriminated in comparison and not accepted at all in Russia, the whole LGTB comunity, if Thai ladyboys act in Russia the same way they act in Thailand they are gonna get f*cked

you seen this? Edited by srl1

jakesully please

i mean they dont get beaten to death i was only illustrating it, sorry, but they are very discriminated in comparison and not accepted at all in Russia, the whole LGTB comunity, if Thai ladyboys act in Russia the same way they act in Thailand they are gonna get f*cked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXQYCoI2XJk you seen this?

The Russian Pop Group "Pussy Riot", were put in Prison for there controversial music.

Remind me not to go to Russia on Vacation......

Saying that Russia has never appealed to me.....

The point is some are passable and that is their ideal.. to be passable. The passable ones make a lot of money from clients, sponsors, multiple farang boyfriends.

The ones starting out will get to that passability eventually within 3 years.

It's a process.. first make money for hormones, then for boob job, then SRS if they desire it.

Along the way they have to work odd jobs.. waitress/ counter girl, then the full blown bargirl for those who can work a schedule and some freelancers who can't put up with a job of dancing 8 hours in high heels, and getting fined for every minute they're not working.

They are often fined for loitering by the police. The ones who work the bars are let go after showing they work in a bar.

And they need motorcycle taxis to get from client to client, back to work.. and they need food/ dresses/ high heels/ jewelery/ makeup.

All this.. taxi/ food/ dress/ makeup/ hormones/ boob job/ srs/ nose job... that is a lot of baht money going from farang -> ladyboy -> thai economy (even without the need to steal). The ladyboys or ladies that can't make ends meet are the ones who tend be criminals and necklace snatchers and put something in customers drinks and then rob em blind.

That's why these ladyboys are tolerated.. nothing more. I've been to issan.. most ladyboys are despised by their own fathers like my sperm made that abomination.. get out of my life and never come back. Which is why many ladyboys will work so hard and send money back home just in the hope to be accepted by their family.

In general the tolerance of ladyboys does not mean Thai's are very accepting.. they're accepting to a point.

You don't even see ladyboys on Thai's soap operas outside of comic relief. And they are limited to Thailand has Talent, Alacazar Cabaret Shows or Miss Tiffany Beauty contests. How is that for a glass ceiling in terms of tolerance?

Edited by JakeSully

Recently?

I've always gone out with ladyboys in Thailand. Never one lady.. so I've always been this way.

thats cool, i like girls but ive always found feminine gays and transgender people fascinating, they are great

The Russian Pop Group "Pussy Riot", were put in Prison for there controversial music.

Remind me not to go to Russia on Vacation......

Saying that Russia has never appealed to me.....

thanks for the information robertthebruce

indeed, its even illegal to promote lgtb publicity or something similar

The point is some are passable and that is their ideal.. to be passable. The passable ones make a lot of money from clients, sponsors, multiple farang boyfriends.

It's a process.. first make money for hormones, then for boob job, then SRS if they desire it.

Along the way they have to work odd jobs.. waitress/ counter girl, then the full blown bargirl for those who can work a schedule and some freelancers who can't put up with a job of dancing 8 hours in high heels, and getting fined for every minute they're not working.

They are often fined for loitering (100b on beach road, 200b on walking street, 400b in bangkok) if seen without a client/ boyfriend by the police. The ones who work the bars are let go after showing they work in a bar as the police get their payments from the bar itself.

And they need motorcycle taxis to get from client to client, back to work.. and they need food/ dresses/ high heels/ jewelery/ makeup.

The ladyboys or ladies that can't make ends meet are the ones who tend be criminals and necklace snatchers and put something in customers drinks and then rob em blind.

All this.. taxi/ food/ dress/ makeup/ hormones/ boob job/ srs/ nose job... that is a lot of baht money going from farang -> ladyboy -> thai economy (even without the need to steal).

That's why these ladyboys are tolerated.. nothing more. I've been to issan.. most ladyboys are despised by their own fathers like my sperm made that abomination.. get out of my life and never come back. Which is why many ladyboys will work so hard and send money back home just in the hope to be accepted by their family.

In general the tolerance of ladyboys does not mean Thai's are very accepting.. they're accepting to a point. You don't see ladyboys on Thai's soap operas outside of comic relief.

"That's why these ladyboys are tolerated.. nothing more"

thats bullshit man

i can tell you, if in russia ladyboys are good for the economy they will still be rejected

, therefore is about culture and tolerance, ladyboys are accepted in Thailand mostly because Thai's culture and because Thais are tolerant, the same ladyboys are strongly rejected in Russia and many other countries because of culture and tolerance

Thais are great, tolerance are amongst the greatests signs of intelligence, as jiddu krisnamurti said

if in other countries that are againsts transgender and lgtb there are ladyboys who helps the economy THEY WILL still be REJECTED

also men ladyboys market is not so big, not so big, most people that come from other countries go for girls prostitutes and not ladyboys

because most are straight, why would straight farangs want to be with a ladyboy? they are interested in girls, and also to make things worse there are shame associated with going with ladyboys

therefore the market of ladyboys "helping the economy and Thais" is not such a big thing, its very big compared to other countries probably, but girls prostitution is whats really big and not ladyboys isnt it simple logic?

Edited by srl1

thats bullshit man

i can tell you, if in russia ladyboys are good for the economy they will still be rejected

, therefore is about culture and tolerance, ladyboys are accepted in Thailand mostly because Thai's culture and because Thais are tolerant, the same ladyboys are strongly rejected in Russia and many other countries because of culture and tolerance

Thais are great, tolerance are amongst the greatests signs of intelligence, as jiddu krisnamurti said

if in other countries that are againsts transgender and lgtb there are ladyboys who helps the economy THEY WILL still be REJECTED

also men ladyboys market is not so big, not so big, most people that come from other countries go for girls prostitutes and not ladyboys

because most are straight, why would straight farangs want to be with a ladyboy? they are interested in girls, and also to make things worse there are shame associated with going with ladyboys

therefore the market of ladyboys "helping the economy and Thais" is not such a big thing, its very big compared to other countries probably, but girls prostitution is whats really big and not ladyboys isnt it simple logic?

Bullshit!?

You're mistaken.. I'll counter you with one word: Nana

In Bangkok go to Nana Plaza. See Cascades/ Charades.. there are 160+ ladyboys in just 1 bar (quite a sight the first time you walk into that bar).. and there are tons of other bars. Why does it get so much business? Probably more than any single bar in Thailand.

Girl business > Ladyboys business granted but ladyboy and gay business is big if you count ALL the people who come here. There's a lot of people who have LBGT stuff outlawed or too expensive in their own country.

Google this: pink dollars (purchasing power of LBGT market).

http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-embraces-the-pink-dollar-42382.php

Edited by JakeSully

thats bullshit man

Bullshit!?

You're mistaken.. I'll counter you with one word: Nana

In Bangkok go to Nana Plaza. See Cascades/ Charades.. there are 160+ ladyboys in just 1 bar (quite a sight the first time you walk into that bar).. and there are tons of other bars. Why does it get so much business? Probably more than any single bar in Thailand.

Girl business > Ladyboys business granted but ladyboy and gay business is big if you count ALL the people who come here. There's a lot of people who have LBGT stuff outlawed or too expensive in their own country.

Google this: pink dollars (purchasing power of LBGT market).

http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-embraces-the-pink-dollar-42382.php

of course, you say that ladyboys are tolerated only or at least mostly because they raise the economy, thats bullshit

black people raised eeuu economy and they were very discriminated haha! well they created eeuu economy

also you lost authority and value after saying they accept them because of Thais being hired for making farangs pay, you say bullshit you have to pay the price of losing authority and value in what you say

Thais are not tolerant they are passive-aggressive.

thanks, can you help me giving me further details? why they are passive agressive?

To reply to your question go for a walk on pattaya beach late at night near soi 6 you will find out how friendly and tolerant Thais are.

what happens there at that hour?

Edited by srl1

of course, you say that ladyboys are tolerated only or at least mostly because they raise the economy, thats bullshit

black people raised eeuu economy and they were very discriminated haha! well they created eeuu economy

also you lost authority and value after saying they accept them because of Thais being hired for making farangs pay, you say bullshit you have to pay the price of losing authority and value in what you say

Nice straw man argument.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument which was not advanced by that opponent.
Edited by JakeSully

Thais are not tolerant they are passive-aggressive.

thanks, can you help me giving me further details? why they are passive agressive?

They are passive aggressive because the stakes are high in direct conflict. Passive attack is perceived as low-risk, high reward. Direct assault only happens when the initiating party has little to lose.

They are often fined for loitering by the police. The ones who work the bars are let go after showing they work in a bar.

All this.. taxi/ food/ dress/ makeup/ hormones/ boob job/ srs/ nose job... that is a lot of baht money going from farang -> ladyboy -> thai economy (even without the need to steal). The ladyboys or ladies that can't make ends meet are the ones who tend be criminals and necklace snatchers and put something in customers drinks and then rob em blind.

In general the tolerance of ladyboys does not mean Thai's are very accepting.. they're accepting to a point.

You don't even see ladyboys on Thai's soap operas outside of comic relief. And they are limited to Thailand has Talent, Alacazar Cabaret Shows or Miss Tiffany Beauty contests. How is that for a glass ceiling in terms of tolerance?

I live in deep Issan and your saying ladyboys are despised is absurd. You don't know what you're talking about. They hold jobs everywhere in day to day life in Issan.

I live in deep Issan and your saying ladyboys are despised is absurd. You don't know what you're talking about. They hold jobs everywhere in day to day life in Issan.

Can you please explain to me why I saw a father beat his own ladyboy son/ daughter after seeing her/ him with makeup and try to scaring off 3 other ladyboy friends with his butcher knife?

I saw this with my own eyes.

Absurdity.. yeah right..

Edit and just incase I'm called a liar with no proof.. here's the photo I did manage to get before my ladyboy companion told me to leave in a hurry..

post-107053-0-19646900-1437955330_thumb.

Edited by JakeSully

Can you please explain to me why I saw a father beat his own ladyboy son/ daughter after seeing her/ him with makeup and try to scaring off 3 other ladyboy friends with his butcher knife?

Absurdity.. yeah right..

You can't make an asumption based on 1 crazed father. Perhaps it was your presence that set off the old man.

Edited by thehelmsman

Absurdity.. yeah right..

You can't make an asumption based on 1 crazed father.

You're right except when you talk to multiple ladyboys across multiple years and some have families that accept them, a lot of them don't have that and they send money to change their families image of them.

The biggest example I can give you is Bell Nuntita. Her father reviled her.. but later accepted her after this appearance on TGT..

• 3 weeks later...

No one can answer the OPs question, how many people have been in more than half the countries in the world for any length of time?

One thing I can say is that in my experience, the Thai people are very tolerant.

Edited by possum1931