Jordan condemns storming of Al Aqsa Mosque by Israeli forces

webfact

It's all well and good that Jordan has condemned this latest example of Israeli aggression, but the time for words is over.

Now it's time for the world community to take action against this malevolent regime. The UN should start with economic sanctions and the threat of UN troops on the ground if they continue with their atrocities.

Enough is enough.

I'm surprised that your ignorant post has been allowed to stay. But I do believe in freedom of speech even when people say stupid things.

There are extremist Israel demonization posts like that posted here DAILY. I think it's OK that they stand as they expose the mindset of the people posting them.

And the mindset of those that disagree.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel's apologists will never admit that Israel is at fault for anything. Ever. Any and all atrocities are immediately spun as justifiable.

Israel is the only perpetual victim.

And if anyone dare disagree, that person is immediately labeled an antisemite engaging in hate speech. Then it will become holocaust denier and/or nazi sympathizer. It matters not a whit that these slurs are baseless, because it's Israel first and the truth doesn't matter.

Too bad. If these savages were throwing rocks at American soldiers or Jordanian soldiers or Egyptian soldiers, I would say the same thing. At least 14 Israelis have been killed by Palestinian stone throwing criminals.

Edited by Ulysses G.

UG, you defend exactly anything Israel and the IDF do. I just saw the whole clip. Disgusting. Those soldiers are animals, nothing else. Since when is this considered ok. So they learn to stop throwing rocks? Unbelievable.

Correct, animals and savages. Yet some wonder why Palestinians dont trust the Israelis. This is exactly what Israel wants, it needs the hatred against them so they can try and justify more murderous campaigns and land grabs.

All in the name of defence of course.

But to think anyone watching that can say they deserved it is closer to the ape world than the rest of the people on the planet. How the powers that be can allow him to post is only known to themselves.

Too bad. If these savages were throwing rocks at American soldiers or Jordanian soldiers or Egyptian soldiers, I would say the same thing. At least 14 Israelis have been killed by Palestinian stone throwing criminals.

If the youths in Europe would face the humiliation and have to swallow their frustration all the time like the Palestinians do, they would do much more than throwing rocks to vent their frustration.

Just look at what was happening in the suburbs of Paris.

Edited by BKKBobby

Israel is the only perpetual victim.

And if anyone dare disagree, that person is immediately labeled an antisemite engaging in hate speech.

There has been plenty of anti-Semitic hate speech, blatant lies and holocaust denial on this forum, mostly coming from the same small crew of obsessive Israel-bashers that cheer each other on and "like" each other's posts. al-Taqiyya makes it all OK for the Muslims among them. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their holy books.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Unless members stay strictly on topic, you will get a suspension.

Numerous posts and replies have been removed.

That was a fair comment, Scott.

I notice there have been no posts since you made it.

Reason is obvious: - There is nothing new any poster can add to the long lasting dispute.

On the other hand: - Any post whether directly related or not to ME, Israel, Jews, Muslims, Islam, Al Aqsa, Temple Mount, US, Obama, Zanzibar, Nazis, Europe and KFC finger licking -

invariably brings out two warring teams.

I will not name the teams - they will argue the definitions,

I will not name the names of the team members - we all know them by heart.

Observing and at times participating in the above never ending clashes of the Titans I am asking: -

How on Earth will the millions of Religious Arabs come to any solution of problems with the millions of Religious Jews?

Maybe the aim is not to find any solution? Maybe the aim is just keep fighting? To the bitter end?... coffee1.gif

Edited by ABCer

Reason is obvious: - There is nothing new any poster can add to the long lasting dispute.

On the other hand: - Any post whether directly related or not to ME, Israel, Jews, Muslims, Islam, Al Aqsa, Temple Mount, US, Obama, Zanzibar, Nazis, Europe and KFC finger licking -

Observing and at times participating in the above never ending clashes of the Titans I am asking: -

How on Earth will the millions of Religious Arabs come to any solution of problems with the millions of Religious Jews?

Maybe the aim is not to find any solution? Maybe the aim is just keep fighting? To the bitter end?... coffee1.gif

Your last para is spot on. The arguing is over who is antagonising whom to keep things going, who has the most to gain from the troubles.

I know who is gaining the most at the moment.

Your last para is spot on. The arguing is over who is antagonising whom to keep things going, who has the most to gain from the troubles.

I know who is gaining the most at the moment.

Not quite a reply I was expecting. And definitely not from you, Linky.

But since you are itching for a continued argument - If you are so knowledgeable - tell us who is making the troubles?

Multiple choice answers: Jews? Arabs? US Imperialists? Pope of Rome? - just tick the answer and we will see which of Titans you are.

As for me - I already know...

Not sure what you mean by not expecting my response. I simply agree.

The answer to your question is in my post. Who is gaining the most from the troubles?

Depending on which side of the fence you sit will determine your answer. I doubt anyone will change your mind, or mine.

Jordan had to make some statement based on the realpolitik of having a land crawling with Palestinians. I suspect the King of the Hashemites find them nearly as troublesome as the Israelis do and furthermore has little doubt who really started the trouble here, and they're not the ones lending Jordan helicopters to fight ISIS or developing desalination technology to help Jordan with her chronic water shortage.

Israel came to that conclusion long ago, IMO. It is only outside nations who look upon the situation in terms of solving / compromise / ending. I believe Israel has a term which translates as something like - "cutting the grass", a practical realisation. It knows its opponent better than anyone else.

Jordan had to make some statement based on the realpolitik of having a land crawling with Palestinians. I suspect the King of the Hashemites find them nearly as troublesome as the Israelis do and furthermore has little doubt who really started the trouble here, and they're not the ones lending Jordan helicopters to fight ISIS or developing desalination technology to help Jordan with her chronic water shortage.

No, Jordan had to comment because Jordan is assigned to oversee the site....but has no power to enforce rules.

No, Jordan had to comment because Jordan is assigned to oversee the site....but has no power to enforce rules.
It's just as well in that case that the Israelis allow Muslims to worship at their holy sites in East Jerusalem, which was not the case for Jews when Jordan controlled East Jerusalem between 1948 and 1967.

Its 2015

Does your sole grievance with Israel regard 67 territory and settlements?

Add on collective punishment, killing of thousands of innocents, the odd murder, refusal to abide by international law, refusal to abide by UN sanctions, refusal to allow weapons inspections. Lieing about other countries weapons in an effort to get others involved in war.

Thats pretty much all for now but I'm sure there will be more in future.