Beach hut, Hua hin or thereabouts?

casualbiker

I'm looking for a relaxing, relatively low cost beach hut style accommodation in Cha Amm . Hua Hin or thereabouts. If it has a patio/deck looking out over the sea all the better. Fan or aircon. In the lower than 1,500b range. Any ideas of resorts or beach huts would be appreciated, post here or pm details. Thanks!

Better to just drive along the beach front . Lots of cheap places near the beach that are not on the internet . Price may double or go up on weekends as they do in cha am . Don`t take any notice of icecool he must be a very rich person or the icecool has frozen his brain , sai noi villas are 8000-12000 baht A NIGHT so not relatively cheap accommodation to most people I see 4 nights in september 33,980 baht

1,500 baht you mean per night or month?

just making sure, lol.

I live here in Cha-am about 30 meters from the beach with a little balcony and there is a room downstairs for 5,000 baht per month with aircon, serviced every week or two weeks (not sure) and a balcony with view to the beach.

I do have a video of it I took for a friend not that long ago, if you are interested I'll PM you

Edited by kekalot

• 2 weeks later...