Cable or Satelite for Premier League

LeungKen

Who is supplying the English Premier League live coverage now.

I am in the north of the island but can't seem to find out who is the official carrier now that UBC/True Moves lost the contract.

Thanks in anticipation

GMM or Grammy actually had coverage as well mid way through last season.

Given this is the last season that CTH have it I would recommend looking at one of the Internet options personally,at least with 365 sport you can watch the re run the next day when it suits you,waiting for CTH to show the games the next day is like asking my missus if she's ready to go out or not,could be 10 minutes could 8 hours time.

Given this is the last season that CTH have it I would recommend looking at one of the Internet options personally,at least with 365 sport you can watch the re run the next day when it suits you,waiting for CTH to show the games the next day is like asking my missus if she's ready to go out or not,could be 10 minutes could 8 hours time.

I believe Grammy now own CTH. It should give them more bidding power for the rights for the next 3 seasons, although I think True will be a lot smarter this time.

I've had CTH for 8 months since I arrived in thailand and in most other respects it's poor. From the installation process,dealing with the company (never replied to emails),never sorted out the billing errors despite a dozen calls. The equipment is distinctly second rate cheap crap which came without even an HD lead(old non HD connections)and poor response to the remote. The programme information is a joke,either showing "no information " or even totally incorrect information with some of the synopsis in Thai,some in English for no apparent reason. And now they've just lost Universal channel. Strangely for a company that paid a fortune for EPL rights there is virtually no advertising on theStadium channel which shows the match,just loads of repetitive trailers and padding,so where are they getting the revenues to pay for their largesse I do not know....they can't be profitable. So do not be tempted to pay for the year in advance to get the discount....they may not be around.

I believe Grammy now own CTH. It should give them more bidding power for the rights for the next 3 seasons, although I think True will be a lot smarter this time.

For anyone remotely interested here is that deal between the two.

http://grammy.listedcompany.com/newsroom/20140723-gmm-pr01-en.pdf

If you have a decent internet connection look at likehd.com. The international sports package costs 200 baht a month. You get Astro, CTH in English, Sky Sports, so you can watch the cricket as well, and many more. With the rugby World Cup coming up this is ideal as for EPL and thereby you need both True and CTH.

I haven't used it for football yet having only discovered it after the EPL season finished. You can download the app onto an Android box or watch on a computer. I plug mine into the big TV. There is some buffering but I'll probably upgrade my internet when I get back to Phuket.

If you have a decent internet connection look at likehd.com. The international sports package costs 200 baht a month. You get Astro, CTH in English, Sky Sports, so you can watch the cricket as well, and many more. With the rugby World Cup coming up this is ideal as for EPL and thereby you need both True and CTH.

I haven't used it for football yet having only discovered it after the EPL season finished. You can download the app onto an Android box or watch on a computer. I plug mine into the big TV. There is some buffering but I'll probably upgrade my internet when I get back to Phuket.

I've used it for a few months. You can't beat the price. I'll need to get one of those Android boxes that I've seen when I'm out and about.

Archived