danger to motor-cyclists

prk888

the surface of the northbound road from about opposite Alangkarn going north towards Chaiyapruk is being removed for resurfacing. The danger is that the road is now essentially in gulleys and the m/c wheels get trapped in the ruts.

Within the last few days I have seen 4 riders fall off. So do be aware and be very careful

I don't believe that you have personally "seen 4 riders fall off," but thanks for alerting us to a potentially dangerous stretch.

no actually Barefoot it was 427 riders I saw fall off but I didn't want to exaggerate as many are prone to do. Can't think why I would want to lie about that.

Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but up to you as they say.

Many roads in Thailand are in bad shape.They are good now.You should have seen them in 1971.Um if you value your life you

Should think twice before traveling on 2 wheels in This country.

'71? luxury, should have seen them is '66.

Many roads in Thailand are in bad shape.They are good now.You should have seen them in 1971.Um if you value your life you

You should have seen the roads in England in 1890 terrible.

You should have seen the roads in England in 1890 terrible.

Roads? England? Luxury! When I were a lad .............

the surface of the northbound road from about opposite Alangkarn going north towards Chaiyapruk is being removed for resurfacing.

It must be a huge works area; Alangkarn is at about 10 km from Chaiyapruk ! blink.png

mapalk-s.jpg

the surface of the northbound road from about opposite Alangkarn going north towards Chaiyapruk is being removed for resurfacing.

It must be a huge works area; Alangkarn is at about 10 km from Chaiyapruk ! blink.png

mapalk-s.jpg

Dont know which way you are going, Alangkarn turn off to Chaiyapruek crossroads is 3Km.

mapalk-s.jpg

read the post ......................... "Alangkarn going north towards Chaiyapruk" and yes that's about 26 km or even more.