Pattaya vs Benidorm (Spain)

VIPinthailand

No way did Benny dump 30 years ago, now , no way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

full up with the sausage egg and chip brigade, Spain way to boring,

Pattaya for me.,, Love you long time 5$ , inflation 30$, but still ok thumbsup.gif

Edited by Rimmer

Pattaya for me.,, Love you long time 5$ , inflation 30$, but still ok thumbsup.gif

all relative to your lifesyle,likes,dislikes and income.Bit like an opion on Pattaya really.To me Pattaya is a 1111111111 YOU FILL IN THE BLANKS

Benidorm is full of old, widowed ladies looking for love/security. Pattaya is full of nubile young women looking for the same. In Pattaya, age is venerated and women consider themselves subservient to men. In Benidorm women have opinions and consider themselves equal/superior to men. Wine is cheaper in Benidorm, in Pattaya beer is cheaper and you get to drink it in air-conditioned places with a lovely on your knee.

You can own your own home in Benidorm unless you've been scammed & it was built on land without permits. In Pattaya you can rent cheaply. The Benidorm climate is better than in Pattaya and there is less risk of malaria/dengue.

Where Benidorm really has the edge over Pattaya is in the dog department - there are virtually no yapping, polluting, accident-causing, biting wastes-of-oxygen unlike in Pattaya where dozens of diseased canines menace humans.

all relative to your lifesyle,likes,dislikes and income.Bit like an opion on Pattaya really.To me Pattaya is a 1111111111 YOU FILL IN THE BLANKS

Caps are a bit rude. sounds like your shouting !!!!!!

SO IT SAUSAGE EGG AND CHIPS FOR YOU THEN , ENJOY sick.gif

Benidorm is full of old, widowed ladies looking for love/security. Pattaya is full of nubile young women looking for the same. In Pattaya, age is venerated and women consider themselves subservient to men. In Benidorm women have opinions and consider themselves equal/superior to men. Wine is cheaper in Benidorm, in Pattaya beer is cheaper and you get to drink it in air-conditioned places with a lovely on your knee.

You can own your own home in Benidorm unless you've been scammed & it was built on land without permits. In Pattaya you can rent cheaply. The Benidorm climate is better than in Pattaya and there is less risk of malaria/dengue.

Where Benidorm really has the edge over Pattaya is in the dog department - there are virtually no yapping, polluting, accident-causing, biting wastes-of-oxygen unlike in Pattaya where dozens of diseased canines menace humans.

Not if Benidorm itself ,but plenty of near surrounding resorts. Like a breath of fresh air,..freedom