7,000 posts - that took a long time!

simon43

Actually, it took me more than 12.5 years. JT probably posts that many in 1 month :)

A lot has changed with ThaiVisa over those years, some good, some bad (IMHO). I'm not going to highlight what I think is good or bad - too many moaners on this forum nowadays

I wonder where some of the early TV members are now? (I'm member 174).

Nothing to be proud of but high post count basically says you don't have a life.

Taken me a similar time to get I don't know how many posts but nowhere near 7000

Many of the early posters banned as now a commercial forum, quite a few died, some moved home and some in jail!

Edited by Johnniey

Nothing to be proud of but high post count basically says you don't have a life.

Utter rubbish. It means you don't mind sharing the life you have. And your life experiences could be beneficial to others.

Well done Simon.

Edited by Thaddeus

Utter rubbish. It means you don't mind sharing the life you have. And your life experiences could be beneficial to others.

Well done Simon.

That's what real life family and friends are for.

With that number of posts you need help - http://www.psychforums.com/internet-addiction/topic45575.html

Edited by Johnniey

Well done Simon.

With that number of posts you need help - http://www.psychforums.com/internet-addiction/topic45575.html

I don't think that with an average of around four posts a day I need any input from you, thank you very much.

Having an overtly low post count is sometimes an indication of saying something dumb or insulting and disappearing in shame until everyone else has forgotten.

Well done Simon.

I don't think that with an average of around four posts a day I need any input from you, thank you very much.

Having an overtly low post count is sometimes an indication of saying something dumb or insulting and disappearing in shame until everyone else has forgotten.

Rationalizing your posting history in posts per day....wow

Did you ever think that its much more likely that people with low posting counts have more important things to than look or post on TV everyday, prefer to read rather than post, or maybe decide that its not worth posting at all sometimes.

Well done Simon.

Did you ever think that its much more likely that people with low posting counts have more important things to than look or post on TV everyday, prefer to read rather than post, or maybe decide that its not worth posting at all sometimes.

It's called justification or denial.

I was addicted a few years ago but now can take it or leave it.

See if you can not look or post TV for 3 days. If you can't you may have a problem.

It's called justification or denial.

I was addicted a few years ago but now can take it or leave it.

See if you can not look or post TV for 3 days. If you can't you may have a problem.

12K posts and still havent figured out how to delete previous posts properly while replying? hehe (hint: while replying click on the grey box at the top with the name of the poster in it. It will highlight all the text. Now hit delete key)

I go on streaks where I read it all day at work for a few days, and then sometimes weeks on end without even looking at it. When I was in USA for holiday this month i didnt even bother to think of looking on here.

For me I decided a while back that I would never download the TV app to my phone, because I thought that if I didnt have a computer around me, I didnt really need to be posting or reading on here. There is plenty of stuff more ineresting going on around me.