No charges for thugs who threatened Phuket police volunteers

Lite Beer

Drunk driving, threaten police etc. and they apologize sorry.gif and give them a basket with bird-spit ...sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif case closed ...

Amazing this Land of No Consequenze no matter how stupid and imbecille you behave ... crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

So you have some secret proof drivers were drunk?

Or may be some video or audio record of the threats?

Perhaps badges of police who were threatened ?

Because last time I checked volunteers without the presence of real police are nothing more but civilians dressed as clowns.

So what exactly did you want police to charge them with?

'... volunteers ... are nothing more but civilians dressed as clowns.' Don't confuse the volunteers with the RTP.

Drunk driving, threaten police etc. and they apologize sorry.gif and give them a basket with bird-spit ...sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif case closed ...

Amazing this Land of No Consequenze no matter how stupid and imbecille you behave ... crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Because last time I checked volunteers without the presence of real police are nothing more but civilians dressed as clowns.

Your "secret proof" is in the article Mate.

"They had admitted being drunk and said they had parked the vehicle because it was raining."

...and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't one have to be driving a vehicle in order to park it?

They = many

Driver = only 1 can drive car

And even assuming driver was drunk , what do you charge him with? DUI with what level of alcohol?

'Driver = only 1 can drive car' Out of every 100 in LoS.

In essence they have not broken any laws .

Threatening police volunteers is he say/she say.

Drink driving is an assumption as no one was tested.

So do not you all go throwing hissy fits.

Drunk driving might, or might not, have been an assumption. Evidently, the drink driving wasn't.

'... volunteers ... are nothing more but civilians dressed as clowns.' Don't confuse the volunteers with the RTP.

We will rue the day one of these foreign volunteers becomes an actual policeman, the day that happens we will probably also experience the first foreign policeman to be shot in Thailand. Their motives are murky at best