60 day visa

jaybas

I read where an australian is able to get a 60 day visa upon entry...then extend it another 30 through immagration...the 30 extention, I toyally understand. My question...I am an american, this trip will be 104 days. I normally will get a dual entry 60 day visa before coming to Thailand. is there any type of Visa for american tourists, that will allow a 60 day entry at the airport and then I can make the entension after the 60 days.

You're a little fouled up, and should do some reading in the Visa Section of the Forum, thousands of posts. Search function does wonders, as well as looking in the Pinned Topics Section.

Apply for a Tourist Visa, at a Consulate or Honorary Consulate before departing the U.S. A Single entry would give you 60 days, that could be extended 30 days, then a visa exempt entry. Probably easier to apply for a double entry, exit before the "Use by Date" and re-enter on the second entry, good for almost 120 days, no extensions, just a border trip.

thank you for your eply...if you read what i wrote, you would see that I mentioned i do the dual entry 60 all the time...I was asking about a 60 upon arrival...thats alll...nothing else...thank you though..lol

thank you for your eply...if you read what i wrote, you would see that I mentioned i do the dual entry 60 all the time...I was asking about a 60 upon arrival...thats alll...nothing else...thank you though..lol

I'm going to add a remark to my other post to move this to the Visa Section.

I didn't say it, but if you could be bothered to look and read, you will see that no such visa exists at this time, just do the double entry as before.

Apologies, poor internet connection or problem with TV.

Mods, can we get his moved.

Jaybas, I did read your post. If such a visa does exists, I have never read about it. If you look at the Section I mentioned, and find something, please post a link.

A newbie with attitude,

There are no 60 day visas on arrival, you should take beechguys advice and do some research, we can't do all the work for you.

all I can say is maybe you "advanced" members need to chill out. It was just a question...no radiation...no mass murdering....just a simple little question. How about this idea.....if you have nothing positive to say...SHUT UP!!!

Now I normally am a laid back guy....but you 2 seem to have nothing better to do with your time than to monitor a site that is info only, and then add you wonderful expertise....wow...must be great being you. No need to reply...I am sure it will be a beneficial as your last 10, i will no longer monitor this topic. GOODBYE

If you bothered to even try to comphehend what you read...you will see that I DID do my homework, and found NOTHING that stated anyone could get a 60 day visa on arrival.. If you bothered to READ...you will see that I read in a post an AUSTRALIAN GUY got a 60 day on arrival visa. I was asking is this possible....PERIOD!!!!!!!

Edited by jaybas