Mae Sai police hunt soldier wanted for gang rape of teen

webfact

Police Hunt Soldier Wanted for Gang Rape of Teen
By Khaosod English

14385929511438593024l.jpg
Officers with the Mae Sai Police Station are hunting for a soldier accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl in Chiang Rai province. Photo: Mae Sai Police

CHIANG RAI — Police in northern Thailand are hunting for a soldier accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl with three other men during the weekend.

The soldier, whose identity was withheld, is accused of assaulting the teen girl after she was lured to a private residence and plied with alcohol on Saturday night.

“I have instructed the police officers to proceed with this case in the most straightforward manner in accordance with the law,” Police Col. Songkrit Ontakrai, superintendent of Mae Sai Police Station told reporters today. “I believe that we will find all of the perpetrators soon.”

Three suspects have been arrested and are being questioned by police, Songkrit said, while the fourth, an army sergeant stationed at an army base in neighboring Phayao province, is still on the run.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1438592951

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-08-03

Police Hunt Soldier Wanted for Gang Rape of Teen

By Khaosod English

14385929511438593024l.jpg

Officers with the Mae Sai Police Station are hunting for a soldier accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl in Chiang Rai province. Photo: Mae Sai Police

CHIANG RAI Police in northern Thailand are hunting for a soldier accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl with three other men during the weekend.

The soldier, whose identity was withheld, is accused of assaulting the teen girl after she was lured to a private residence and plied with alcohol on Saturday night.

I have instructed the police officers to proceed with this case in the most straightforward manner in accordance with the law, Police Col. Songkrit Ontakrai, superintendent of Mae Sai Police Station told reporters today. I believe that we will find all of the perpetrators soon.

Three suspects have been arrested and are being questioned by police, Songkrit said, while the fourth, an army sergeant stationed at an army base in neighboring Phayao province, is still on the run.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1438592951

kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2015-08-03

And why not name these 4 scum bags?

Parasitic oxygen thief.

Sad introduction to male/female sexual relations...girl has been traumatized...will likely never know real intimacy in a loving relationship now...

Have a neighbor whose adult daughter was gang raped...she is in and out of mental institutions...can not live alone...still lives with her parents...still apprehensive in a social environment...

These men should be sent to prison to be the girlie-boys for hardened criminals...justice begs to be served...

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with ggt's post above. I had a g.f. who was raped as a child, and the lingering trauma was evident in her moods and fears.

added: it's commendable that the girl spoke up. Shows courage. I hope she's not further abused for speaking out.

Edited by boomerangutang