Swiss Army Knife...

cloghead

There is an official Victorianox distributor based in Bangkok and run by a Swiss gentlemen. He distributes a full range of all their products and other Swiss kitchen equipment.

They have shops within some malls. Fashion Island, Emporium have them plus some others. Head office is in Rangsit I believe. Don't know if they have any outlets in Pattaya.

You can also order by email. They will prepare a proforma invoice and once you transfer payment dispatch the goods the next day. You can check their range on their website.

I bought a couple from them last year.

Keep in mind prices here are considerable higher than Europe due to the import tax.

Edited by Baerboxer

Still Swiss made as well and not China. There is a store in Cent. World , The Tank Store. a must visit for a knife collector. They also carry Surfire products and cool hi

quality outdoor/camping gear.

Still Swiss made as well and not China. There is a store in Cent. World , The Tank Store. a must visit for a knife collector. They also carry Surfire products and cool hi

quality outdoor/camping gear.

Interesting. Can you tell us where that store is located? I've got a Surfire torch. Fantastic.

Cent. World. It is a maze of a mall. Best to ask the info desk for The Tank Store. Surefire makes great lights that is a fact.

The last time I was there they had a large selection of Strider Knives as well. Expensive , but one of the best knives in the world. S30v steel. Great stuff.