Philippine Girls In Phuket?

Lotusbluete

Right smack across from Boots, in the "supposedly" one way soi. It is a very small joint. Live Jazz on wednesdays. He does some great bbq when he finds a reason to.

It is a small open air bar, I think it is painted in some garish easy to recognise colour (Orange or Red). I have only been there once and was very drunk - if I remember correctly I had a good time. They do a jamming night on either Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays (too drunk to remember which day)

My girlfriend is from the Philippines and she would like to meet some other Philippine girls living here on Phuket preferably in Patong area. Anybody out there?

Not sure about hangouts for Philippinos but theres a great Philippino band on Patong Beach, its in a resort called Baan Lamai, highly recommendable.

There's a number of Filipinas who run with the Hash here in Phuket. Join them one Saturday (the run isn't very strenuous, and quite a few don't even bother) for a social afternoon and a few beers. A bus leaves from the Expat Hotel in Patong for the run every Saturday, or check their website phuket-hhh.com for directions to the run site.

• 1 year later...
Music Matter bar in Phuket Town is owned by a Phillipino called Geoffrey. It is a hang out for Phillipino musicians.

Hi

What is the name of the Fillipino bar and where is it situated in Phuket

Gee

Music Matter bar in Phuket Town is owned by a Phillipino called Geoffrey. It is a hang out for Phillipino musicians.

Hi

What is the name of the Fillipino bar and where is it situated in Phuket

Gee

Is it local?

PST.

The Music Bar is nice and good service. The restaurant in Rawai that used to be called The Canadian, now New Zealand I think, has some Phillipine connections with a very cool Phil woman who has a small bar up the road - it's downways from Dons Mall towards the south of the island, on the right as you turn the next corner after Don's I think - the restaurant is a bit further down on the left