Isaan Villiage Girl - Proposal Already?

Teacher5324

Interesting story, thing is, what do you have to lose? Would be different if you have money, do you? If she and her family are trying 'it' on, so what! You need remember only two things, don't borrow money and how to get to the airport.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Road of borrox . Next troll please.

So many budding fiction writers on TV----they should run a monthly contest..........Have a "Billy Liar" trophy

But he did get the just 1 positive ---I believe you--note from "Cooked" who's last post was that he was drinking 30 cans of beer a day, but its not affecting his judgement...................................coffee1.gif

As you have talked about your possessions, you should make up your will, stating, that if you die in Thailand or its neighbouring countries, all your possessions will go to your family in your home country. Better run! You have put yourself in danger already.

What the OP has written is all plausible based on my experience. But a one month relationship is not a basis for marriage. If you love her, or think she might be the one for her, pursue the relationship, but take your time. Also, take her home to meet your family and friends if you serious. If you feel you can't do that then you do not love her.

I don't beleive your story. An traditional Isaan father would never discuss the issues you mention using his own daughter to translate. I call troll.

If you don't believe him, move on to the next post. Calling him a liar makes YOU the troll.

How?

Lots of click bait around here, maybe you dont notice and fall for it.

OR (get the tin foil hats) even possible

You're another one chiming to add some back up.

......been there.......done that....

...one word for you..........'premeditated'......

...then you won't know what hit you....but of course it will be too late by then

...wake up bro....

...you don't know each other...you have nothing in common...you hardly see each other....

...living with whom.....???

...don't marry anyone.....

...picture yourself back home....how long would it take for you to even consider marrying anyone....

...these people know what they are doing...and why...you have no clue...you might be thinking with you !@#$%^&.....

I know at least 3 men that have gone through the same scene where the GF has asked them to go back to the village to meet the family, when you are in the house with the parents you are considered the future husband and marriage is usually discussed and if so the money issue is brought up.

Buying gifts / gold and sleeping in the house with the daughter you are also putting yourself in the family unit.

You might need to discuss your feelings and back off and see what happens next.

Thanks cooked, you are right, there were a lot of ways out of that situation, I wasn't thinking at the time. I could have also said I didn't have enough money in my savings account to buy that much gold. Anyway it doesn't matter, I can sell the necklace and get most of my money back hopefully.

Interesting about the Thai family being upfront about financial situation.

I agree, asking for gold after only one month is trying it on. I had already told my gf that I didn't want to get engaged and she would have told them that.

She may be honest and trustworthy for all I know, but the fact they did this to me is doing my head in too much for me to go any further with her.

Bulldozer Dawn, that's what happened, I have no idea how it's usually done but would really like to know, could somebody tell me please?

you don't want be engaged with her !

Why you went than to her village ??

You want sex like in bars from your ne girl friend !

You are not for a marriage, you getting a looser in a bar !

How can you bee a teacher ?

How long you are in Thai, know thai phrases,

but seems You know nothing about Thai culture !!

Think it will be ebst you spend your future live with bars and girls therew !!

My wife is Thai, I have been seeing her for 3 1/2 years before we got married...never gave her family 1 baht/penny.

Just tell her family it is not your custom to give money, it worked for me...Tell them that money is for your childen and only for them.

I know at least 3 men that have gone through the same scene where the GF has asked them to go back to the village to meet the family, when you are in the house with the parents you are considered the future husband and marriage is usually discussed and if so the money issue is brought up.

Buying gifts / gold and sleeping in the house with the daughter you are also putting yourself in the family unit.

You might need to discuss your feelings and back off and see what happens next.

he have 2 posts - and bring here up such a story !

It looks like it is a Bolywood love story, and just to test out the thinking of TV members ( NSA ) !!

So typically Issan. So typically Thai. She's a lying gold digger and a puppet for her family.

"Have sex with other girls". A woman in love does not utter words like that !

Yeah I thought that part was particularly dodgy.

I personally think that a lot of posters still need to learn a lot about and from Thai girls and their culture...

How narrow minded some people are.... including you OP

coffee1.gif

So typically Issan. So typically Thai. She's a lying gold digger and a puppet for her family.

"Have sex with other girls". A woman in love does not utter words like that !

Yeah I thought that part was particularly dodgy.

I personally think that a lot of posters still need to learn a lot about and from Thai girls and their culture...

How narrow minded some people are.... including you OP

coffee1.gif

It's true, I don't have a very good understanding of Thai culture. In my country, and most others, that would be considered extremely dodgy.

Is it normal in a Thai relationship for the girl to tolerate their bf having sex with other girls?

Ha ha ha, those alarm bells started ringing in my ear after the words I am a 30yr old male...

Troll la la la bla bla blahhhhhhhhh.

Next.

Oh and by the way, I gave up and sold my entire life to move here so I'm financially trapped in this place and wish I wasn't, I'll die here maybe sooner than later but hey i made my bed right?...

Never ever come to live in this country, wouldn't even venture here for a holiday now.