Israeli arrested after West Bank arson that killed toddler

webfact

The more we learn of this despicable act of Israeli terrorism, the more it seems likely the the government was complicit on some level. Would anyone really be surprised to learn of a link between these cold-blooded murderers and members of the Israeli government?

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens

Next.

The evidence is Netanyahu's virtual admission that the government has not been hard on the Jewish terrorists to date. Negligence at the least, implied condoning most likely.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more we learn of this despicable act of Israeli terrorism, the more it seems likely the the government was complicit on some level. Would anyone really be surprised to learn of a link between these cold-blooded murderers and members of the Israeli government?

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens

Next.

The evidence is Netanyahu's virtual admission that the government has not been hard on the Jewish terrorists to date. Negligence at the least, implied condoning most likely.
'Virtual', 'implied' you are giving nothing more than your jaundiced commentary. Real evidence of complicity would be calling terrorist attacks heroic martyrdom operations, explicit incitement to violence or perchance paying those jailed for terrorist offenses a salary of four times the average for the West Bank.

A Palestinian that recently stabbed an Israeli was shot by Israeli soldiers.

Deservedly. thumbsup.gif

So why doesn't an Israeli that murdered a Palestinian child by burning her to death deserve to be shot? Some on here are trying to excuse the vile terrorist with some contorted reasoning.

Deservedly. thumbsup.gif

So why doesn't an Israeli that murdered a Palestinian child by burning her to death deserve to be shot?

Who said he doesn't? If they know who started the fire, shoot him too.

Deservedly. thumbsup.gif
So why doesn't an Israeli that murdered a Palestinian child by burning her to death deserve to be shot?
Who said he doesn't? If they know who started the fire, shoot him too.

Normal thoughts from extremists.

Myself, I'd prefer both were brought before the courts to face justice instead of police or army dispensing summary justice as they see fit.

• 1 month later...

Has the IsraelI government made any progress in bringing to justice the Zionists who burned this infant to death? I haven't seen anything in the news about Israel capturing the murderers that burnt the infant to death. Maybe they're too busy with teenagers throwing rocks at cars to be worried about arresting the killers who burnt an infant to death.

Has the IsraelI government made any progress in bringing to justice the Zionists who burned this infant to death? I haven't seen anything in the news about Israel capturing the murderers that burnt the infant to death. Maybe they're too busy with teenagers throwing rocks at cars to be worried about arresting the killers who burnt an infant to death.

Crimes by settlers against local Palestinians won't end until the settlers are brought back within the 1967 borders of Israel.

The reality of a Palestinian state has to be recognized.

The dream of Eretz Israel will never come into existence.

Crimes by settlers against local Palestinians won't end until the settlers are brought back within the 1967 borders of Israel.

John, I have been suspended for calling Price Tag Jews "Price Tag Jews", but now that the truth has hit this forum, the term is clearly a valid descriptor and not a flame. I think you are allowed to call the Jewish terrorists, "terrorists", and in all fairness it would be incorrect to label all settlers as terrorists.

John, I have been suspended for calling Price Tag Jews "Price Tag Jews", but now that the truth has hit this forum, the term is clearly a valid descriptor and not a flame. I think you are allowed to call the Jewish terrorists, "terrorists", and in all fairness it would be incorrect to label all settlers as terrorists.
If the murderer turns out to be a Palestinian I will take the apologies from you and other esteemed members as read. You are aware there was a feud between the family of the bereaved and another family in the village are you not? You are also aware there have been no fewer than four arson attacks in the village this year, are you not?

If the murderer turns out to be a Palestinian I will take the apologies from you and other esteemed members as read. You are aware there was a feud between the family of the bereaved and another family in the village are you not? You are also aware there have been no fewer than four arson attacks in the village this year, are you not?

If the murderer(s) was/were Palestinian(s), I'd expect that arrests would have been made long ago. The fact that no arrests have been made ( as far as I know ) leads me to believe that it was not a Palestinian.

• 3 months later...

Two Israeli JEWS have been charged with the arson. Please note, NOT Palestinians feuding, settler JEWS.

Two other settler JEWS were also charged in relation to the atrocity.

NB I capitalised the word JEW because there was at least one poster on this thread blaming Palestinians for murdering their own because of a feud, and no, we won't be apologising ( see previous reply ).

Interestingly, Netanyahu authorised interrogation methods not normally used for Jews to find the suspects

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/75601810/israel-indicts-jewish-extremists-over-firebombing-that-killed-toddler-parents

Also interestingly, they are now having to admit that Jewish settlers on the West Bank belong to TERRORIST organisations, having charged them for belonging to terrorist organisation.

Read the article- it's interesting that the guilty are claiming they were tortured to confess. Well, if they were tortured, just imagine what is routinely happening to Palestinian suspects. Pandora's box has been opened on this one and it seems that a lot of dirt on the Israelis is about to be exposed.

Edited by thaibeachlovers