Quote Of The Day

richard10365

I read a story this morning from the Nation Newspaper and in it was a quote that got me thinking about how some of us, myself including, are talking about the coup events of this week.

The Council for Democratic Reform under Constitutional Monarchy (CDRM) spokesman Lt General Palangkun Klahan said, "No one should step over a fallen man".

He originally was talking about the media sensationalising reports concerning the downfall of the previous government.

Perhaps we should remember this when we post our comments. Living too long in the past might be a hindrence to progressing to the future.

I read a story this morning from the Nation Newspaper and in it was a quote that got me thinking about how some of us, myself including, are talking about the coup events of this week.

The Council for Democratic Reform under Constitutional Monarchy (CDRM) spokesman Lt General Palangkun Klahan said, "No one should step over a fallen man".

He originally was talking about the media sensationalising reports concerning the downfall of the previous government.

Perhaps we should remember this when we post our comments. Living too long in the past might be a hindrence to progressing to the future.

It's a good thought. An uncle of mine used to say "never step on people on the way up, you might need their support on the way down".