Can Anybody Help Me ?

rcm

Hi ,

Some close friends just made their small website about their lovely Resort . They asked me if i can check if the English Text used was correct ....my English isn't all that bad but i'd guess i would miss many points . Would be great if somebody who has English Mothertongue , excellent English or English teaching level could check this site. Not wanting to make some advertisement here so i will send the link of the Website as PM . Thank you in advance :D ,

rcm :o

Edited by rcm

Hi ,

Some close friends just made their small website about their lovely Resort . They asked me if i can check if the English Text used was correct ....my English isn't all that bad but i'd guess i would miss many points . Would be great if somebody who has English Mothertongue , excellent English or English teaching level could check this site. Not wanting to make some advertisement here so i will send the link of the Website as PM . Thank you in advance :D ,

rcm :D

I can not as my mothertongue is German, but I think you should offer something in exchange for the work. I would say a weekend in the resort for free would be a good offer as it basically does not cost you anything as long as you are not fully booked and it looks a lot nicer than working for free.....

(if it is near a good diving place I check you the german part :o:D )

Hi ,

rcm :o

Send me the url, I will have a look if it is not too long... :D

Well, it is nicely written and the standard of English is much higher than many posts we see here :o

The writer is clearly fluent in English, but perhaps is of German origin ? I only say that because of the choice of capitalisation; although sometimes use of capitals on certain nouns can be a deliberate writing style.

In the following, read ":=" as "can/should be changed to"

On the main page:

Forests := Forest's

Ideal Spot := ideal spot

Guest Rooms := guest rooms

undisturbed Time := undisturbed time

Aircondition := Airconditioning

and most of it := and most of all

On page catalog_1:

up to 2 person := up to 2 persons (a curious part of English where persons is used instead of people)

... these are very minor things, I don't need to look at more, the standard is very high :D

Looks like a nice place !

Well, it is nicely written and the standard of English is much higher than many posts we see here :D

The writer is clearly fluent in English, but perhaps is of German origin ? I only say that because of the choice of capitalisation; although sometimes use of capitals on certain nouns can be a deliberate writing style.

In the following, read ":=" as "can/should be changed to"

On the main page:

Forests := Forest's

Ideal Spot := ideal spot

Guest Rooms := guest rooms

undisturbed Time := undisturbed time

Aircondition := Airconditioning

and most of it := and most of all

On page catalog_1:

up to 2 person := up to 2 persons (a curious part of English where persons is used instead of people)

... these are very minor things, I don't need to look at more, the standard is very high :D

Looks like a nice place !

Thanks a lot....yes,there was some German Speaker messing in that Text too ... :o