diet and body odour

bannork

If they shower the night before and sleep in an aircon room, likewise rise and dress in comfortable a/c and had no sexual activity during the night it is entirely possible to feel clean and fresh in the morning. And to be odor free on feparture from the house.

There will however be more bacteria on the skin than if one had just showered. Then getting very sweaty in a situstion where can't shower aftet -----> more odor than if showered just before working up the sweat (but still some odor).

Mind you I'm just guessing re the shower. Possible she does shower in the morning but the walk to work and resulting sweat are enough to raise odor.

Basic problem is getting all sweaty at the start of the day in a situation where she can't shower or readily change her clothes. (Though bringing a change with her and dressing in the ladies room might be a thought)

Well in all my life I never dropped taking shower in the morning in Europe, even I had in one place less than 10 degree Celsius in the bathroom.....It is like cleaning teeth....something you do automatically even if you don't feel the need for it. For sure you would sweat a bit under the arms and develop some smell with the add of fresh sweat to it, you get smelly. It would perfectly explain it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually many people shower just before bed and not in the morning (unless nightime activity requires it). Not usual in the west to shower twice a day. Most people bathe either at bedtime or on awakening but not both.

Thai climate of course is another matter...

Certain people just smell….we are all familiar with the indian BO problem….there is also one that afflicts african women…a real musty dank odour that I cannot place.

Theres also the famous som tam breath that you can inhale in almost any beer bar…find one you like, is my philosophy

Actually many people shower just before bed and not in the morning (unless nightime activity requires it). Not usual in the west to shower twice a day. Most people bathe either at bedtime or on awakening but not both.

w00t.gif I did it all my life and never thought that others don't......

But now when you mention it, I recall a NURSE telling that showering more often than once a week is bad for skin.....As well I recall that Thais told that Western people are dirty and don't like shower....I always thought that apply to this group of males that sit in Pattaya in the bar all the day.....

So OK I have to admit I am wrong......

But now when you mention it, I recall a NURSE telling that showering more often than once a week is bad for skin.....As well I recall that Thais told that Western people are dirty and don't like shower....I always thought that apply to this group of males that sit in Pattaya in the bar all the day.....

You may be wrong but your grammar is amazing and pure entertainment. Edited by HLover

You may be wrong but your grammar is amazing and pure entertainment.

How is your German grammar? As good as my English one?

One of my wife's friend has a genetic condition that gives her a bad body odour. She was not aware how bad it was herself but everyone else in the office was. When my wife broached the subject with her it turns out that her sister has it too and had to have an operation to remove the sweat glands from under her arms.

Botox treatments can also work for that condition (abnormal level of under arm perspiration)

That condition aside, people do vary in how much and how readily they sweat but I think a long walk to work in the Thai climate in other than the coolest months would produce a fair amount of sweating in any farang. She is probably arriving at work soaked through with sweat. If nothing else, toweling off and changing underwear and blouse on arrival would help. Anyone is going to smell bad if they work up a sweat, can't shower and then remain in their sweaty clothes all day.