RECOMMEND HOTEL IN PATTAYA PLEASE

mercman24

LK Metropole is a very short stumble to Buakhao and Soi LK Metro.

Flipper House is slap bang in the middle of Soi 7.

Both have parking, a pool and breakfast.

Edited by Songhua

Just stayed at LK Metropole a few days ago, I fully endorse Songhua comments. Breakfast is not the usual buffet as the main dish is waitress served. Just out the front door, through a small alley on the right and you are in the thick of it, enjoy your stay.

Hope that helps.

KS

Edited by planemad

thanks for the input i have been trawling through trip advisor,but best to get some "local" knowledge as it were, looks like. flipper house has no wi-fi, and why are most of the reports say that rude staff are the main cause for complaints, i would have thought reception was the first line of the welcome, still, not my problem -- so far he he. !!

I am not a Pattaya resident, so maybe one who is can better answer your question, however, once you get to the bus station, there will be a number of pick-up buses, just tell them where you want to go and they will crowd you onto one going in the right direction. Basically, you will recognise beach road which will have the sea on your right hand side. If you are traveling light, just get off at Mikes Shopping Mall and cross through it to the second road, Soi Buakhao is slightly to your left on the other side of the road as you exit the car park past the fruit vendors. Walk about 100 M, and it is on the left hand side just past Robins Nest bar and restaurant.

Now, would a Pattaya resident please give the OP a better rout than the one I have described.

I thank you!

KS

The Amari is very nice.

Stayed there years ago, terrible, a big con, service not good

Not for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps things have changed....certainly everything was great when I last stayed there a couple of years ago.

thank you all, just booked LK Metropole for 11,815 baht, is it easy from the bus station next question ?

How many days?

I am currently sitting some 200m from LK Metropole.

Easy from the northern bus station?

Well its in central Pattaya, best to reach from northern bus station to/down 3rd road, right turn into Soi Lengkee (25) and then about another 300m straight on.

You can make in 10 mins if you have a driver who knows where to go ("rat run" / secret path).

A Bell bus minivan driver knew his way to third road when I came here on Tuesday.

But all depends on traffic.

If you have little baggage you can get there by Baht bus and probably some walking.

Edited by KhunBENQ

• 5 months later...