Help! Triumph Phuket

I wonder if any of you good folks may have the correct sales contact for Triumph in Phuket.

Sent email was ignored

Called the number listed, Thai lady answering the phone doesn't speak a word of English, my Thai friend called back and the lady could not answer any questions and hung up!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm just trying to buy a bike but can't get past the sales prevention team.

I'd simply go somewhere else or totally rethink buying another bike.

In this country more so than the west buying it is only the start.

It is imperative that you can rely on the dealership after buying.

Good luck.

I called Triumph in Bangkok who were amazing. Who puts a non English speaking person in charge of sales enquiries for bikes that start at almost half a million Bhat. Astounding .

You would be surprised at how many Thais can actually afford this.

I called Triumph in Bangkok who were amazing. Who puts a non English speaking person in charge of sales enquiries for bikes that start at almost half a million Bhat. Astounding .

You would be surprised at how many Thais can actually afford this.

As I mentioned I had a Thai call on my behalf. That's when she put the phone down because she was unable to answer any questions. Useless in both languages.

Have you tried walking into their (new) showroom to confirm the impression over email/phone?

Maybe the email and telephone number you got is outdated. Just a thought since the current showroom is very new.

And if indeed you hit the same useless sales person, ask for the manager and make a stink about it so maybe the next guy gets better service at least.

Edited by eisfeld

Have you tried walking into their (new) showroom to confirm the impression over email/phone?

Maybe the email and telephone number you got is outdated. Just a thought since the current showroom is very new.

And if indeed you hit the same useless sales person, ask for the manager and make a stink about it so maybe the next guy gets better service at least.

Ignoring emails, refusal to answer calls even in Thai and hanging up the phone on me would be enough to seal their fate..

And this is before you've even paid them.... I'd expect this from maybe keeway or lifan but never accept it from a premium brand like triumph

If they don't a shit now, imagine how much less likely they will give a shit when they've got the cash and you have a warranty issue ...

Report your experience to triumph and tell them that's why you won't be buying one, their head office may not be happy with this type of shit and thank your lucky stars you didn't buy one of this is how they treat customers...

Get an mt-09 or a ducati etc or maybe wait for the new crf1000 :)

Ignoring emails, refusal to answer calls even in Thai and hanging up the phone on me would be enough to seal their fate..

And this is before you've even paid them.... I'd expect this from maybe keeway or lifan but never accept it from a premium brand like triumph

If they don't a shit now, imagine how much less likely they will give a shit when they've got the cash and you have a warranty issue ...

Report your experience to triumph and tell them that's why you won't be buying one, their head office may not be happy with this type of shit and thank your lucky stars you didn't buy one of this is how they treat customers...

Get an mt-09 or a ducati etc or maybe wait for the new crf1000 smile.png

It could be one useless sales girl, and the rest of the dealer (management, mechanics) etc are maybe top notch? Who knows.

That's why it might warrant walking into the dealership and see again what's up there if one really likes their bikes.

But yea, if the first impression is confirmed, just walk away from Triumph plus make a stink at the head office.

But suggesting a MT-09 for someone living in Phuket might also not be the best. I was less than impressed with their dealer here when I went to check it out and someone else on the forum also had a bad experience with them.

It could be one useless sales girl, and the rest of the dealer (management, mechanics) etc are maybe top notch? Who knows.

That's why it might warrant walking into the dealership and see again what's up there if one really likes their bikes.

But yea, if the first impression is confirmed, just walk away from Triumph plus make a stink at the head office.

But suggesting a MT-09 for someone living in Phuket might also not be the best. I was less than impressed with their dealer here when I went to check it out and someone else on the forum also had a bad experience with them.

I guess I'm lucky to be in bkk since the triumph shop and bigwing and kawasaki etc provide reasonable service... (by Thai standards)

You could give them another try... But I personally wouldn't take the risk

Triumphs ain't cheap,I would expect more when paying their prices but each to his own :)

I payed a visit to Triumph in Phuket and I was pleased with their staff, at least one of them is speaking a decent english and was even able to answer my questions..... :-0

Their showroom looks good and at least they pay attention to you when you are entering there.

As said Eisfeld, forget Yamaha in Phuket if you are looking for good after sale service, they are all useless and their showroom is just a pain when you have to wait for hours to get back your bike.