Is this the best value in Pattaya? BBQ seafood and unlimited Beer. B399

johninbkk

Please, someone who has been to this place answer this...The food that is NOT cooked already, is that cooked at your table using a bucket of hot charcoals or do you cook it yourself at a cooking station, away from your table ???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^You cook it at your own table ,like the 100 plus other Buffee places around Pattaya and all over Thailand .

Thanks...I've been to a few of those types of places but didn't remember ever having a time limit as it can take some time to cook those things up.

^You cook it at your own table ,like the 100 plus other Buffee places around Pattaya and all over Thailand .

Thanks...I've been to a few of those types of places but didn't remember ever having a time limit as it can take some time to cook those things up.

I just asked if he's actually eaten there. Don't be too quick to accept what people tell you as the gospel truth, especially on this forum.

I just asked if he's actually eaten there. Don't be too quick to accept what people tell you as the gospel truth, especially on this forum.

Thanks...I hope that someone who has actually eaten there can answer this question.

Please, someone who has been to this place answer this...The food that is NOT cooked already, is that cooked at your table using a bucket of hot charcoals or do you cook it yourself at a cooking station, away from your table ???

Good morning,

You select your food and cook at your table yourself.

They provide a hot stone pot with a stainless steel top plate

Basically, BBQ.

Fresh produce ranging from marinated pork, chicken, sea scallops with garlic and butter, etc and a huge variety of cooked food in the Bain Marie. Dim sum is already cooked in the steamer.

I hope this answers your question.

I never knew there were time limits until my wife told me, because I usually refuse to eat at this style of cook your self joint, but this is different in the matter that the sea food and other fresh selections are cooked at your table by yourself, not cooking on one BBQ in a long queue with everybody else. It's really relaxing and I assure you, there is plenty of time to cook, eat and drink. 90 minutes, well that was 2 of us, so if in a group I'd be asking for 2 clay cookers.

Happy times.