Mac repair at Fortune Town?

SoiBiker

Does anyone have any experience of getting a mac repaired at Fortune Town? If so, would you recommend anyone in particular?

I'm aware of Woody at Pantip, but I'd rather go to Fortune Town if there's anyone reliable there.

I have used (after learning of this shop here on TV) and subsequently recommended PROCORNER on the 3rd floor of Fortune.

I just checked their website www.itunlimit.com and they explicitly mention they do MAC repairs, can easily be spotted on their website. click on CONTACT at the top of the page, and you will see a floor map and how to get there.

Khun NICK, the owner (He seems to be a Thai-Japanese, his full name is Suriya Matsuda) speaks fluent English, their prices are extremely reasonable and they will only charge if they could solve the problem. In some cases they will even charge less than what they have quoted before (happened to me twice). Their work is of good quality, had no issues until now.

Plus, they employ several handicapped people which is another thing that I absolutely liked.

Before you use any other shop, give this one a try.

http://www.itunlimit.com