2015 : Anyone have recommendation to rent Oxygen Tank and where to get re-fills?

TheWizardofRnR

The only Post on this was a bit old , and I thought there might be better info out there on where to rent tank andre-fills of Medical grade Oxygen ,I looked on Google Maps at Pharmacy Fascinos but Its on Pattaya Central and the address given before says it north Pattaya Rd.....so I figured there may be better info out there now, then on here in the old Post. I need rent tank and buy the gauge and filtration dispenser

Any help and recommendations appreciated ....

I have two big oxygen cylinders which I bought. They are not expensive so I really don't think anyone rents them. You could probably pick up a second hand one for around 1000 baht. As soon as one of mine is finished I take it to get refilled.

Thanks Rabbit , appreciate the update , its still at the same place as old posts said , just wasn't sure if anything new like renting a Oxygen Concentrator for 2500B a month aint that cheap , so will look for the Bottles

You can rent Oxygen cylinders and get refills from the shop just before Fascino on Pattaya North Road. There is a deposit which is refunded when you eventually return the cylinder.

• 1 month later...

you can rent an standing O2 concentrator with 90%+ O2 5L/min of I think Chinese brand near chulalongakorn hospital pharmacies for 3000/BHT month, 5000 deposit=8000BHT. I don't know if the 27% O2 concentrators are that effective or if the pulse O2s provide less medical benefit. can you hook up a pulse O2 to a cpap machine?

they also have O2 concentrators at Siriaj hospital pharmacies

Is there a cheaper rental like at a hospital? I'm terribly crippled by hypoxia and lung disease and am looking to buy or rent a concentrator.