Girlfriend put me in a tough spot, how to handle it....

Iwantto

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's just not fair that all of the guys at the party are having their way ... she should be more responsible.

I bet that really makes you angry when you know they are all into her .... you obviously love her !

You have know each other for a long time and she didn't say anything about getting bang each week.

I would be mad also if I found that out.

" I am a normal guy, I don't like girly bars, Ive never had a dirty massage, I don't visit the Nana plazas and its likes."

Me thinks somewhat of a contradiction here. Normal guy not liking girly bars & never had a naughty massage. ??????????

I'm an old fossil, happily settled with a great girl & family up country. But I do recall in a past life being somewhat NORMAL & enjoying girly bars & the odd naughty massage. But then, maybe I wasn't NORMAL.

Me thinks the post is a load of rubbish. If situation is as you describe maybe best ask your mum for advice.... while she's dressing you & preparing your breakfast.

When I found out I kind of half-assed broke up with her.... which led to her crying uncontrollably and hugging me and begging me to stay with her.... telling me shes sorry and she will never do it again... Classic Thai style. But I just cant get it off my mind.... I am just not cool with the fact that she has seen tons of dudes naked.... I know lots of guys dont care about this at all.

I have no problem with gold digging whores, plenty to go around.

If you do, then dump her.

PS

There are no 'non-participants' invited to these sort of sex orgy parties.

They join in or they are chucked out. Forget about her just seeing men naked.

i find it difficult to believe you have even had a sniff at a party like this.

I love this kind of posts which start with my gf is NOT a hooker but a uni student.

As if uni students can not be hookersgiggle.gif

She is not a hooker but has been going to "naked" pool party's for 3 years so most definitely not a hookerfacepalm.gif

Now more to the point, OP story is BS, why? because sex parties get raided pretty fast and host being a foreigner, it would be shut down even faster.

I do believe though, OP has created an alternative version, where in reality his GF works for an agency and goes to see the clients.

Sadly there is an endless supply of fools who believe anything and everything girls tell them.

Sometimes one has to use little brain located above shoulders not below to analyze information and put 2 n 2 together.

She was at the pool party last night.. She is not lying about not getting naked.. She leaves her bra on most of the time.. Everyone loves her party hotdog eating ability.

Wish she was my gf could have helped me suck start the car when the battery went flat.

Sent from my c64

Oh man, assuming this is not a troll post. If she does not invite you to those parties, getting naked is the last of your worries. You need to dump her and get another GF. This Is Thailand. Infidelity is super common here and she is totally taking you for a ride.