90 day reporting online Chonburi Imm

kingalfred

Cant see any topic titles on this, Anyone had experience of doing their 90 days reporting, due at Chonburi Immigration in Pattaya, online ?Is registration for this in the same place (weblink) for all of the country?

I did a 90 day report back in March and got the reporting receipt with bar code stapled into my passport. Then I went to the UK for 2 months and returned here in late June, so the next 90 day report is due in September as re-entering the country reset the 90 day clock. That will be 6 months after the last 90 day report, of course. Is the online system set up to handle this or will I have to fill in a TM47 as usual and go to Soi 5 in person?

Have any of the 90 dayers arrived here prior to 2013? I hear this is where the hangup is. I am in Chiang Mai. Not to many reports here about the new office which seems strange as the few items posted here indicate major problems with the system online and at the office. Seems we are being subjected to a funnel effect. Could more TV people that have experienced the "new system" please share their experiences. I have to go in September and want to have all my bases covered.

Edited by elgordo38