Bangkok taxi driver goes Tony Jaa on road opponent

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In The UK a driver just caught smoking in his cab will lose his licence for at least 6 months 3 similar offences and he will lose his right to a taxi licence for life, If he tried this sort of trick he would almost certainly get locked up and lose his licence

In The UK a driver just caught smoking in his cab will lose his licence for at least 6 months 3 similar offences and he will lose his right to a taxi licence for life, If he tried this sort of trick he would almost certainly get locked up and lose his licence

But the taxi driver knows that the curry shop where he buys his evening meal is similarly regulated. He knows that his kids are as safe as possible because the cops are regulated. He knows that his house is safe because the court process is regular and honest. he knows that the teachers in his kids' school are accountable.....................

So, you agree to be regulated and controlled so long as everyone is regulated and controlled, and the whole society becomes rich and functional. If, on the other hand, you insist on not being under the "lash" of regulation then you can't really expect anyone else to accept it, so the society is poor and dysfunctional.

Everybody would like to be a king through the week and a king at weekends. In other words, we'd all like to be able to do just as we please all the time. Rich functional societies have discovered that it's better to be a slave for forty hours so that you can be a king for the remaining 128 - you have to toe the line, but so does everybody else. Idiots - and idiotic societies - don't understand that if anyone can do as they please everyone will insist on it, and - here's the best bit - as the Scottish Enlightenment theorists pointed out the ordinary working man in Scotland lived better than the African despot who was the master of ten thousand souls. So not only is the rule of law better than its absence, it's better for absolutely everyone. Once the dictator has contemplated his gold bath taps and driven his Veyron along his private track he realises that there's another 23 hours to go in this single day, and he's a shiftless unimaginative clown presiding over a society that couldn't screw together a kit car, far less design and build the F16.

Who is Tony Jaa ?

What is Tony Jaa ?

Is Tony Jaa above the Law ?

Think its that thai actor that cant say 3 Words in English so they put him in FF7 ... clap2.gif

Can we agree that this takes the "Thainess of the Month" Award ... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

yes he is Thai actor. Of recent films 'tom yum goong' not bad movies actually.good fight scenes.

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

Wow! Are you trying to be a troll? This topic has absolutely nothing to Prayuth or the enforcement or taxi drivers overcharging? This taxi driver is obviously part of a growing problem with Thai adults. Violence is the only solution to a problem. I am seeing this almost daily now even in a small town. I tend to agree with another poster here that it stems from suppressed anger and I believe it also is from being raised by grandparents without the mothers or fathers.

Try sometimes to get out from cheap karaoke bars..And you'll see that there are no any violence on the streets.

I'm actually somewhat shocked,,, we haven't seen the usually couple of, WAY over weight, WAY too old Farlang, "TV expert",,, living with/married to some up country 22 yr old Thai girl, raising her 2 illegitimate kids, from TWO different Thai, "men",,, way up north, that think,, "I'm part of my village, they respect me here" mentality, defending this Thai, "man"... from behind a keyboard, from someplace that BARELY even has an internet connection,,,, Lolololololol ,,,,, SHOCKED I am,,,,, lolol

What an irrevelent,inane comment.My village and women and adopted kids do respect me,cos i'm rich!

Once again, Coconuts makes a story out of something relatively routine.

Yeah, with Thais there's usually samurai swords or some sort of lethal homemade weapon involved.

He must really have snapped to go at him without a weapon.

But hey, he was being reprimanded for his blatant wrong doing, so you know, perfectly understandable in little man land.

coffee1.gif

Bangkok license plate number is 0040. Now police, go arrest the guy for driving down the wrong side of the road and more importantly, for assault.

Do you think they give a damn ? How could they make money on this .

This is just a case of common assault, a zillion traffic violations, but no money or dope involved. Forget it more richer pickings else where.