Bangkok taxi driver goes Tony Jaa on road opponent

webfact

Taxi driver goes Tony Jaa on road opponent
By Coconuts Bangkok

tonyjaa.jpg

BANGKOK: -- This photo of a Bangkok taxi driver who climbed out his window and casually tried to front-kick another driver through his open window went viral Wednesday, unsurprisingly.

The photo was snapped and shared on Facebook by user “Pong Badbad” who witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

Following an argument, which probably erupted over the above-mentioned ridiculous maneuvering, the taxi man went full muay thai-style and kicked a Honda driver through his open window before driving away.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/08/14/taxi-driver-goes-tony-jaa-road-opponent

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-08-14

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...............witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

Even when you are wrong, you are right!

In one hotel I worked at in Bangkok one of the front office staff was caught stealing cash and upon being terminated claimed it wasn't fair because it was only a small amount.

Dont have to look far for evidence that suppression of anger, wais and maipen rai's just doesnt work on humans of any nationality.

Mind you, things are no better in places where they dont suppress anger. One would think even worse actually.

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

Wow! Are you trying to be a troll? This topic has absolutely nothing to Prayuth or the enforcement or taxi drivers overcharging? This taxi driver is obviously part of a growing problem with Thai adults. Violence is the only solution to a problem. I am seeing this almost daily now even in a small town. I tend to agree with another poster here that it stems from suppressed anger and I believe it also is from being raised by grandparents without the mothers or fathers.

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

Wow! Are you trying to be a troll? This topic has absolutely nothing to Prayuth or the enforcement or taxi drivers overcharging? This taxi driver is obviously part of a growing problem with Thai adults. Violence is the only solution to a problem. I am seeing this almost daily now even in a small town. I tend to agree with another poster here that it stems from suppressed anger and I believe it also is from being raised by grandparents without the mothers or fathers.

I suggest you read between the lines on posts,brings your stress level down and also keeps certain people happy,if you and certain people get my meaning.

Bangkok license plate number is 0040. Now police, go arrest the guy for driving down the wrong side of the road and more importantly, for assault.

And when you are able to find the guy. another fine for the fake license plate.

Bangkok license plate number is 0040. Now police, go arrest the guy for driving down the wrong side of the road and more importantly, for assault.

....and it's a certainty that there will be a history of priors..

...............witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

In one hotel I worked at in Bangkok one of the front office staff was caught stealing cash and upon being terminated claimed it wasn't fair because it was only a small amount.

In one factory I worked at, one of the sales staff was caught in a conflict of interest that was a gross breach of the t&c of the company. Her response when caught was to wail at full volume (I have never witnessed anything like it) for around 30 minutes.

In one factory I worked at, one of the sales staff was caught in a conflict of interest that was a gross breach of the t&c of the company. Her response when caught was to wail at full volume (I have never witnessed anything like it) for around 30 minutes.

Did her tantrum achieve its objective?

Back home, they file a lawsuit for wrongful termination and get a payout just to make it go away.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

The current government will never have the support of the taxi drivers because they were bought, with government money (meaning the peoples' money) by a former slimy PM.

The worse thing about the junta taking power is not what they have done, or not done, but the fact that they have caused a spate of idiotic comments like yours.

I cannot wait til the Shins are back in power and things are back to "normal". whistling.gif

Archived