3 Currencies , what to do ?

I send the old woman and the family 60k baht a month the money is paid from HSBC in Malaysia it used to cost me 6000RM at 10b-1 , now its costing me 7000RM at 8,7b-1. I'm not working in Malaysia at the moment but I will be quite soon so the Malaysian bank account will be funded as I'll be paid in Ringgit. My question is , after all that, should I keep burning ringgit and paying her out of that account or I have 2 time deposits in BKK bank maturing in October, should I use that. I dont think things could hit much more of a low in Malaysia election is in 3 years , but now it appears old Najib is being sued so should I lose the Ringgit now or hold on. I also have 3 time deposits in Malaysia still at 3.5%. I doubt that will continue for the next year so again what to do ? To make matters more complicated I currently get paid in Sing dollars that eat little Bahts for breakfast

We have 2 teenage kids and 5 dogs, She saves a bit as well , which I don't mind at all

5 dogs.... bet the neighbors love you !

the neighbors are her family mainly and I'm not talking 2 up 2 down houses. The dogs come and go as they please but come home at night to kip ouside