Pattaya local dentist

martinivtk

OP have you tried searching as there have been many previous threads in this forum?

I would personally recommend Dr.Warin Leekpai of The Dental Care Centre, 418/13 Central Pattaya Rd (Pattaya Klang on the left as you travel towards the beach, 200 metres past Third Road and roughly opposite the old electricity depot. Phone no. 038720079.

I came to 2 clinics they said that I need clean up my teeth so I paid 900 Bahts for cleaning, but it doesn't help. Now I am heading to Manila, hope they have better dentists then thailand.

I think you are a troll, sorry to say

cleaning is to have clean teeth? what did you think was going to happen after cleaning?

Sorry to say, but I have very bad experience with thai dentists - I lost 2 teeths already(1 broke tooth, 1 infected) and start paining of course teeth which was repaired by thai people one year ago.

Now i am certain you are a troll.

First you look for cheapest and then complain about the service ? Are you really that simple to think cheapest provides best service?

Then you have your teeth cleaned and complain it did not help

Help what? for 2 teeth to grow back?blink.png

Sorry to say, but I have very bad experience with thai dentists - I lost 2 teeths already(1 broke tooth, 1 infected) and start paining of course teeth which was repaired by thai people one year ago.

Now i am certain you are a troll.

First you look for cheapest and then complain about the service ? Are you really that simple to think cheapest provides best service?

Then you have your teeth cleaned and complain it did not help

Help what? for 2 teeth to grow back?blink.png

OP you asked for a recommendation for an inexpensive dentist and then pay 900 baht for a normal check and clean and polish? Where did you go for this? Did you search for other threads and follow one of the recommendations, of which there have been many. Or was that too much effort?

Unless your teeth were very bad check/cleaning can usually be had for 500-600 baht in many dentists - Dr Warin for example was 500 baht last time I went including a free x-ray where I thought I had a problem...........

Maybe not a troll but certainly sounds lazy/credulous.......coffee1.gif

I came to 2 clinics they said that I need clean up my teeth so I paid 900 Bahts for cleaning, but it doesn't help. Now I am heading to Manila, hope they have better dentists then thailand.

If you told us what your problem actually is then you might get a better answer.

As for Manila, you will certainly find dentists easier to talk to there as English is extensively spoken.