Used Books On-line Sales

f_htn

Does anyone know of a source for used or new books for sale on-line for a Thai or SE Asian source?

There are many in US and EU but shipping costs are expensive for general reading material. There are outlets in Bankok, Phuket etc but alas I live (up/down) country and there are none nearby.

Does anyone know of a source for used or new books for sale on-line for a Thai or SE Asian source?

There are many in US and EU but shipping costs are expensive for general reading material. There are outlets in Bankok, Phuket etc but alas I live (up/down) country and there are none nearby.

http://www.su-usedbook.com

Site is in Thai, but there are English books available.

This question has been asked a number of times. Unfortunately, the right answer is that online book sales in Asia are not a real business like they are in the US or the UK.

There are one or two local companies in Thailand that sell 'stuff' on the net and include a very limited selection of books on their sites. I'm sorry that names escape me at the moment, but I've never bought anything from them. The book selections in particular were as I recall pitched primarily to the overseas sex tourist market. If you're interested, you might flush them out by googling 'Thailand merchant' or something other than books specifically.