Esso Exploration and production

timbershifter

Had a job offer from Esso Exploration and production In Nigeria but don't know if it is a scam or not.

They say my visa will be applied for by HR Esso and send to me by courier but I have to pay 360$ to the

Federal High Court to courier the DPR and Non Residential Cert to me.

Human Recourses Manager: Abba Kyari and General Manager: Francis Brown

Anybody working in Nigeria or for Esso that can help, the post is for Barge Supervisor

Cheers

Speaking of scams in Nigeria, friend of a friend took a job through a Nigerian HH company.

The story goes he was skeptical at first but they came through with a visa and plane tickets, he went to Nigeria and worked a hitch completions WO for some operator, then flew home.

Then guess what? Emails stopped coming, next ticket never booked. He was not paid a cent. Worked 28 days for free.

Be careful, lots of scammers out therw these days.

Rgs

SM

Had a job offer from Esso Exploration and production In Nigeria but don't know if it is a scam or not.

They say my visa will be applied for by HR Esso and send to me by courier but I have to pay 360$ to the

Federal High Court to courier the DPR and Non Residential Cert to me.

Human Recourses Manager: Abba Kyari and General Manager: Francis Brown

Anybody working in Nigeria or for Esso that can help, the post is for Barge Supervisor

Cheers

Stop right now its a scam if you dont listen pay your money then it will be last your hear

ESSO and other operators dont do business this way

• 4 weeks later...

Archived